23. Marry me...

Namrata's pov-

It was 6:30 I went to get ready and took a long shower.  I wore the dress gifted by Adi. It was a beautiful green knee length dress.

I did a little makeup and added a pair of matching earrings with it and straightened my hair. I wore heel sandals and took a clutch and kept my phone some money and my phone.

I was finally ready and saw it was 7:55. I went downstairs and grabbed some water. And the bell rang.

I opened the gate and saw Adi. I was unable to take my eyes from him he was looking so handsome in crisp white and blue checks shirt and blue denim and brown leather shoes. I was wearing the watch I had gifted him and 
he had kept his shirt folded upto the elbow.

After looking at every point of him my eyes moved towards his face. He was standing and grinning there.

"May i come in?"
"ohh.. yeah absolutely"

I turned to get some water for him but held my wrist and pulled me towards him and i collided with his chest.

"Adiii.."
"Hey my gorgeous lady... This is for you" He showed me the bouquet of flowers and chocolate

My cheeks immediately red as he said 'my gorgeous lady' and i had put my eyelids down. I said "thank you" and looked up in his eyes. I could clearly see his eyes filled with love and only love.

"you look stunningly beautiful. I am lucky that i will be stealing you from the world and make you mine" he said and kissed me on my forehead.

"lets go" he said again. I nodded and went to take the keys. I locked the gate and went to the car and he opened the door for me. "Thank you again" i said with a smile. And he to gave his million dollar smile.

"Adi?"
"yaa?"
"Where are we going?"
"wait and watch baby"

He took me to a place and that place was beautifully decorated with candles and there was the ocean. The place was decorated with peach coloured roses. Two chairs were kept. He took out one chair and made me sit and he grabbed a chair. A waiter came and we ordered the food. I ordered dessert and i had it and he had very less. While eating some whipped cream was on my lips and he removed it with his hands.

We had our food and suddenly he got up and knelt down infront of me and forwarded his right infront of me and said "May I have the pleasure to dance with you?"

I was already awestruck by everything and at last this. "Yes" i said with a big smile and kept my left hand on his right hand.

There was soft music playing on the background. I had kept my left hand on his shoulder and another on his chest. He had kept his both hand on my waist. m

Suddenly he pulled me towards him. We both were dancing slowly on the music. Suddenly i stumbled.. "ahhhh....!!!!"

"what happened? show me"

I sat on the chair and he opened my heels. "Is it paining a lot?" he said while rubbing the place.

Tears welled up in my looking his so much care for me that i always thought to be in fairy tails.

"wait a second. Its gonna pain a second but trust me it will feel much better" Saying that he pulled my toe finger and a crack sound came... "aaaaaahhh addiiiiiiiiii"

"relax baby just a minute"

He again did the same and sane crack sound came. Tears now came out from my eyes as if my bone broke.

"Shh.. don't cry and move your legs baby" . I did as he said and the pain was vanished. I was really surprised.

"How did you do?"
"Well its just i have learnt and lets go back home. The weather seems to rain "