64. His Side

EARLY UPDATE....!!!
Got some free time in the night and in the morning.. so thought to complete and give a small surprise...

Hope you all like the chapter 😁😁🤭🤭

Aditya's pov-

Its been a month Namrata left me. I am standing here in my office cabin looking down on the moving cars and vehicles.

I can never forgive myself for the behaviour i did with her. She is my wife how did i say her to not to interfere in my family. She is my family she is the part of this family. And besides what she said was correct. Somebody wanted this to happen. I broke the promise that i made to her, my mother, her father.

I know i don't deserve anyone's forgiveness but if i should ask for forgiveness first that is from Namrata at first. The most wrong I did was with her only.

FLASHBACK

From few days back somebody is sending me Namrata's pictures with somebody. I can't tell who the man was but it was someone. Beside that I trust Namrata so i just ignored that so called well wishes of mine.

That night when we returned home after dinner and Pari came hugging me and saying Siddarth was cheating on him I wanted to beat the hell out of him.

Namrata stopped me but I didn't want to and I expected her to support my sister not to say that may be she has some sort of misunderstanding. How can she do that. Can't she see that what pain is Pari going through.

I couldn't control my anger and told her to stay away from my family and not to interfere. I was wrong there. I shouldn't have said and shouted on her.

I didn't have the courage to talk to her because i knew i have hurt her. I heard her crying but that night inspite of love anger took me and besides wanting to pull her in my arms and say sorry and make her stop crying I didn't do anything.

I preferred to ignore her. I heard her throwing up in the morning and she seemed to be weak also. My heart ached not talking to her. Today is our first anniversary and i had thought to do something small but special in the evening.

It was Wednesday I went to office and again saw the same kind of parcel and on top of that it was written "thank me later its your well wisher"

I opened the parcel and what I saw was not expected at first. Those were Namrata and Siddarth's pictures. First few pictures of them sitting in the park and then Siddarth holding her in hands and that was they were very close to each other and then few images were they were going inside the hospital. And some she was sitting on his bike.

A small letter also dropped and it was written "well this was the guy you were trying to find and here it is"

I matched the imaged that i had received and yes they were the same. I thanked god that it was Siddarth. But it angered me more when after i told her not to meet Siddarth atleast for now and not to interfere then also she did.

I immediately took the images with me and moved towards our home and ask her why did she do that?

While driving it striked me about Pari talking about Siddarth cheating so is Siddarth and Namrata.. no this can't happen.. may be it is.. that is why somebody is sending images to both me and Pari to let us know about their secret. Namrata you broke my trust. You cheated on me , you lied to me.

I opened the gate and i saw Namrata slapped Pari. In my life i have never thought to hit my little sister even mom and dad ever didn't hit her. My blood boiled seeing that.

Moving towards her my eyes went on the images and unwantedly my thoughts were correct.. she cheated on me , my family.

Unable to control my anger I dragged her towards our room. I left her hand and her head striked with the bed and blood came out from her head.