62. Separation

Namrata's pov-

After that night we both didn't utter a word to each other. Daily he used to wait for me and would leave with me for office and drop me. But today he just left without saying a word.

It was the lunch time and I had time so i told siddarth to come and meet me. He wasn't agreeing at first then he agreed after a lot of talks.

We had decided to meet at the park. I went in and he was sitting there on the bench looking at some kids playing there.

"Siddarth" i called him
"Namrata.. come sit"
"Siddarth i want to know everything.. Did you really cheat on Pari?"

"No namrata I can never cheat on her. I love her the most.. I had told you already one day remember that she is acting wierd and all.. I don't know what has got into her.. I tried to explain her but there i dont know she showed me some pictures of me with girls.. Namrata believe me I have never imagined to cheat her" he started to cry with that. I have never seen him crying. He looked vulnerable.

"Siddarth i really don't know what to say.. if photos are there then"
"Namrata i think there is something big because one picture she showed me it was me and you but your face was covered"
"What? No this can't happen"

"This is true.. And besides Pari is not ready to hear anything. She isn't picking up my calls and I don't know what to do. Namrata please do something please"

"Siddarth give me some time I will try to talk to her. At home also she isn't ready to listen to me."

"Namrata please try to fix a meeting of mine with her"
"I will see I can't say you anything now"

After talking some more time we decided to leave and as soon as i got up my head spun and next thing i could see was darkness...

I felt drops falling on me.. am i in the rain? Where am I? I opened my eyes and saw Siddarth looking at me worriedly..

"Namrata... Nammu say something? Are you alright?"
I just nodded to him. These days i get unconscious sometimes. God knows what has happened

"Nammu lets go to the doctor"
"Siddarth i am okay now"
"I am not going to hear anything from you. You are coming with me to the doctor" he said giving a stern look

I had no choice but to agree with him. We went to the hospital and listening to everything i told her she asked me for few tests to get done and day after tomorrow she would see me again.

Siddarth dropped me to the office and he left..

I saw the calendar today is 29th of July... This means day after tomorrow its gonna be a year of our love.. of our Marriage..
Omg i completely forgot.. i should plan a gift for him.. but what can i give him...

It was evening and i sorted out what to give him.. I think he is still angry at me as it was my time to leave the office but there wasn't any call or message from him.

Taking my things i got down and was going to call a cab I saw his car. He stopped infront of me. I sat down in the car.

Today for the first time there is an awkward silence between us. He didn't look at me today. I thought to start a conversation.
"Adi..." No reply
"Adi..." Again no reply
"Adi please"
"Namrata please i am not in a mood to talk with you specially so don't try to start a conversation"

I had no words to say. I am not shocked by his behaviour but he is hurting me. I decided to be silent.

In the night also he didn't speak a word to me. After we had returned home he was with Pari only.. I don't mind that but how can he behave with me like this.