4. Yes to meet

Namrata's pov:

Next day I woke up a little bit early because I wanted to make some tasty breakfast and make the sunday special...

me:good morning papaa....

dad:good morning beta... want to have some tea?

me: ok dad i will make some tea let me get fresh...

dad: no beta i am going to make some you go and get freshed..

me:papa you don't make I will and today will make some special breakfast

dad: so what you will make?

me(looking at him with a big smile on face): one of my favourite poha and ginger tea

dad: ok then go get fresh and then make it...

After breakfast i went to study because i had many assignments left to complete. then between the study sis(munmun) called me up..
me:hello didi.. how are you
sis:i am good.. what are you doing?
me:just making assignments
sis:i want to talk something very important to you.. can you talk now?
me: yes di, tell me.. i will do the assignment later

sis:see i know now it's your age of getting married and we have been watching some profiles so aunty(maasi) came up with a proposal for you..

(i didn't let her complete and said...)
No di you know this is not my age none of my friends have been married how can i get married this early and you know I don't want to get married and I have my dreams to complete.. I want to do job and also have tour with friends and also a solo trip... How can you all expect me to marry this early and even though i am in my P.G. not even completed it

sis:who is saying you to getting married right now.. we are just looking for the prospects it's not that you will get married to the first boy only.. and see papa is also growing older he wants you to get married now he can't handle the things alone and you know his health condition then think about it like a grown up..

me: but di marriage is not a small decision.. if I fall into a bad marriage...

sis: don't worry we have checked the boy's background family and maasi knows them well trust us.. papa also likes the family.. if you say yes then we shall talk to them and fix meetings... and nobody is saying to get married now only just talk to the boy...okay?

me:ok didi i trust you all.. you can do whatever you want to do... but di I am hell scared in this.... If they reject me as I am too chubby and I also don't look good like you

sis: don't be silly you are very beautiful in and out... and don't be scared... and before they reject you I know you will.. you are too choosy don't forget

me: ok di do whatever you all want to do... but on one condition

sis:and may i know what is that

me: of course.. you can't tease me like i used to tease you before fixing of your marriage

sis:that is my right and my turn i will tease you and will let you know what it seems to be teased in the name of marriage.. well keeping aside all of these... don't you want to know about the boy

me: no... i don't want to know...

sis:ok then listen this.. his name is Aditya chakravarty and he is an architect and has own company and i have sent you his photos on WhatsApp go through it.. and the boy's family likes your photos also..

me:how did you send my photos without asking me
sis: i can do anything.. got it now keep the phone and tell me your decision in the evening that we should proceed or not... byee..
me:byee di...

There were unknown type of feelings inside my stomach.. i felt sweat in my hands and I was smiling hearing the name Aditya... but before I could open the pic I went infront of god and prayed everything to be good and then unknowingly I wished it may be the same guy I met at the mall... His blue eyes were sooo deeply calling me.... "oh god sorry what I am thinking..... but I wish"

I then took my phone and the pictures were downloading so slowly ever in lifetime felt like I have never been waiting...
And the pic opened.... and these was His pic..
Yes, it was the mall guy's pic.. suddenly the phone dropped from my hand (thank god i was on bed otherwise it would have broken down into pieces)
So his name is Aditya Chakravarty....  I stared the pictures for long time and then immediately wanted to write to di that yes I am ready you can go further but stopped myself because I am not that eager too... but it would be great to meet him...

Aditya's pov:

I then immediately went to mom and told that its a yes from my side to meet her and she immediately called maasi... then I came to know that her maasi and my maasi are school friends and today only she has came to know yet her reply was to come...

But why is she taking too long.. did she forget that we saw each other at the mall.. but that was also not a thing to remember for lifetime for her may be...

Namrata's pov:

In the evening I told yes to di and she and jiju were over joyed by my reply even papa also and then they talked to maasi and got to know that the boy's father will call my father today around 8p.m. and here everyone were waiting for the call...

I had unknown type of feeling I was scared, happy, shy , curious.... don't know what type of feeling but all this type of feeling coming together was literally unknown for me...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Hello gopal da I am Amar Dev Chakravarty father of Aditya Chakravarty

ohh yes Amar da.. today only I got to know about the proposal

Amar: well, its a yes from our son.. i hope the answer is mutual from both the sides.. we really liked Namrata's profile and their kundali's also have matched perfectly

Gopal:yes it is mutual.. well we also liked Aditya's profile...

Amar:well its good then I hope it would be good if we exchange numbers of Aditya and Namrata so that they could decide that they want to meet each other or not.. I hope that's ok with you..

Gopal:well i also wanted to say the same... ok then please note down her number "89-------7"

Amar: and Aditya's no. is "98-------8"... and I will tell Aditya to call Namrata and talk to her...

Gopal: ohh yes absolutely..... then will keep the call
Amar:yeah sure...

And both Aditya and Namrata were listening the conversation by hiding themselves and smiling and blushing...😉☺️

_______________________________________

hey guyz please tell me how the story is and please do vote and comment
love you guyz❤️❤️