44. Pari and Sid

ADITYA'S POV-

I know the police commissioner of mumbai due to some works few years back and he was of my age and we have been in very good friends since then.

I called him up and asked him to tell information about Siddarth and anything not to be done officially because its no crime is in there just wanted Pari to be in safe hands and her future to be secured.

And to be honest I was happy with Pari's choice and Namrata was also correct. I didn't tell anyone about this matter not even to Namrata because she trusted him.

Today is Sunday and Siddarth and his family is coming today. From morning everyone is busy in their works. And even I couldn't see where is Namrata. Where was she?

Her mobile was on the desk infront of me on charging point. I went to Pari's room but she wasn't there. I found mom there
"Maa"
"Yes Adi"
"Where is Namrata?"
"She has gone with Pari to the parlour. Pari is behaving like a kid today. She is not sparing a sec. To Nammu"
"Ok does Pari have her phone?"
"Yes beta they both have phones"
"Ok"
I dialed Pari's number and she picked up immediately
"Hello"
"Pari"
"No Adi she is getting her work done"
"Namrata where is your phone?"
"Its on charging point near the table"
"And why did you leave it there"
"I guess it would have been useless to carry a discharged phone"
"Come soon"
"Ok ji"

NAMRATA'S POV:

Soon we both got back and mom told me to make her wear the saree. First i thought to go and meet Adi but he was doing some meeting through video conferencing so I didn't disturb him and did as mom said. I was doing her hairs when Pari said
"Bhabhi"
"Haan"
"I am scared"
"Why Pari you should be happy. See you will marry the person whom you love, whom you know very well"
"Bhabhi i am sure about Sid but will his family like me?"
"Pari there is no one in the world who will hate you. Because you are the angel so they will not gonna like you but they will love you"
"But bhabhi if it happens like afterwards they don't then?"
"Pari then I am sure Siddarth will always remain on your side"
"Yes that i am sure"
"Then... Now don't worry all will be good"
"Yes bhabhi" she gave me a wide smile

"Well bhabhi how did you think of marriage with bhai"
"Means ?"
"I mean like i have the fear if Siddarth's family will like me or not then you said he will always be there with me"
"Yes.. so?"
"So bhabhi mine is love-arrange marriage but your and bhai's was arranged marriage completely. Didn't you think will bhai be on your side if someday "
I looked at her for a while and said "Pari see to carry out a relationship trust is important more than anything else yes obviously love is but if you can't trust then there is no love. And to say from the start when i met him i felt safe, secure and the person i could trust completely. So yes my trust automatically came onto him. And then one day something he said and I knew he will never leave me and will always be there with me."

"Wow bhabhi its something i realized now of me and sid what he said now i am sure he will be with me"
"Exactly now leave all these thoughts and smile. And you look beautiful. I am sure Sid will look at you with wide eyes"
"Bhabhii.. " she blushed
"Someone is blushing"
"Bhabhi please don't tease me na"
"Hmm.. i will think about it and my answer is no i will tease you"
"Bhabhi" she made a puppy face.
"Okay fine.. i will go and change you wait ok"

As I turned I saw Adi standing there. I gave him a smile and be gave me his smile and went to Pari and said "you look very beautiful " and planted her a kiss on head
"Thank you bhaiya"

I left them there and moved to change. First i took out shirt and trouser for Adi and baby pink colour saree for me.

I took a quick bath and changed and got ready completely. I saw i had left my earrings so i went to the closet to took out my earrings.