52. Distance

Two weeks later-

Namrata's pov-

Its been two weeks without papa. Didi jiju and saanvi have left for their home. Without papa everything seems to be empty. I still can't believe he is not here anymore.

God has always taken the people i loved. The moment I get up from my situation there happens something that I have to cry.

My collage exams are near and I can't concentrate on a single word. I think i won't be able to give my examinations. But i cant do that also. It would affect my career. And papa never wanted this to happen. He always wanted the best to happen in our lives.

From that day Adi have been working from home. Very rare he goes out for the office work. He is always beside me. But i fear to loose him also. He is beside me but i can't be near to him. If i loose him i will breakdown. I can't be close to him otherwise god will take him away from me also. I don't want to push him away but i have to...

The door opened and he came in talking to somebody on the phone. He seemed to be angry on that person. I wonder who is suffering today. His jaw was clenched. His eyes were red. He punched on the wall and i jumped on my place.. "adiii... Ki korcho tumii..." (Adiii... What are you doing?)

He looked at me and said on the phone" I don't want to hear these fucking excuses of yours. Do whatever you want to but i want it to be done anyhow. Am i clear to you"

He cut the call and sat on the bed. I took his hand and his knuckles was red and slowly turning into blue. I got up to get some ice but he held my hand and pulled me towards him. And i fell on his lap.

"Adi chhardo.. ami borof nie aashchi" (adi leave me.. i will go and bring some ice).

"No.. sit here for sometime please" saying he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.

"Adi please leave me. I.. " saying i tried to get up from his lap but he tightened his grip around my waist.

"Ok listen i want you to go office regularly as you were. I don't want to hamper your work. And it seems to pretty much things not good for you working from home. Besides i also have to study"

"So my wifey is saying me to get out because she wants to study not romance with her poor husband"

"Yes exactly"
"Huhhh.... My poor luck.." he sighed "ok then i will be going to office i have some work will come before the dinner"
"Ok" saying he let me go and went to take shower.

I took out his formal shirt and pants, wallet, watch, handkerchief. And got his bag ready.

Changing in his dress he told me to put some of his files in his bag and i did it. I opened the door for us to move out.
"Namrata wait"
"What?"
"Aren't you missing something"
"Missing what?" He put his hands on my bare waist and encircled around.
"This" saying he showed up his cheeks
"No.. i think you should go now"
"But i want else i won't"
"Ok then don't"
"Sure? Because if i don't go i will do so many dirty things with you taking you right now upto the bed"
My eyes widened as the words came out of his mouth. And he was grinning shamelessly.
"You are becoming such a shameless person"
"Then decide quick a kiss or on the bed"

I decided better to give him a peck on his cheeks so he would go for his work. I leaned in to give him a kiss on his cheeks

"Oh my god...! My pure eyes" we heard Pari's voice. "Bhai please don't Romance in lobby atleast. Ohhh...!! My poor eyes"

He groaned and left me and said "its nothing you are not going to do in the near future. Its absolutely normal"

"Yaah ok fine.. you are going to office bhai"
"Yeah.. ok then drop me in the college i am in a hurry"
"Ok come"