26. Marriage

Aditya's pov:

I woke up at 4 for the dodhi mangal ritual. I hate the mixture of curd sugar and flattened rice. I just took a small bite and ate a sweet and went to sleep.

Again it was 7am when mom came and woke me up and gave me dhoti and a white shirt to wear.

After having a bath i changed into it and went and sat for the Nandi mukh and Vridhi puja. After this was over they took me for the haldi process because here they have to complete first so they can take it to Namrata's home for her haldi.

All the ladies applied the paste of haldi on my face hands legs and my face put haldi over the full face mine.

After haldi i bathed again and saw Pari was also going to Namrata's house

"Pari come here" I called her out
"what happened bhai tell me fast we are already late"
"do one thing for me "
"for that i will be needing something"

This girl never does anything without bribe
"ok fine just get some videos of Namrata from haldi ceremony"
"ohho bhai wait for few hours na"

i need to blackmail her now to do my work done
"ok then if you won't then i won't give you the thing you want"
"ok i will do it"
"my good sister"

She made a face and went away hurriedly because everyone was calling her now.

It was 2p.m. when Pari came to my room i was doing some work in laptop
"bhaiya"
"Ya?"
"i got them"
"what"
"ohho bhaai atleast give rest to your laptop today atleast. its your wedding. Between i got the photos of bhabhi"

"yaa then show"
"not so easy bhaai first my gift"
"and what is it?" i said annoyingly
"2000rs. cash"
"this is too much 500 is enough"
"ok then forget these pictures"
"this is blackmail"
"and i love it.."
"ok fine"

I gave her the money and she sent me the photos. I looked at them and she looks so pretty. They had put a little drop of haldi on her nose. She looked so adorable.

I was feeling sleepy by now so i decided to get some sleep.

Namrata's pov-

6p.m.

The makeup artists have came to my room to my room to make me ready. And they asked me to just relax and they massaged me to relax all my muscles and massaged my head to feel relaxed and calm and take my tiredness out.

I had kept my eyes closed and they were doing my makeup and in another room all the cousins and my friends were getting ready. The makeup artists were also with them.

It was 8pm when i was completely done with all the makeup, hair, dress, jewellery, sandals. Each and everything was done.