45. Their engagement

NAMRATA'S POV-

Today is Pari and Siddarth's engagement and with doing all the preparations and making Pari to get ready it was soon 6p.m. when the guests started to arrive. Today because of so much work i couldn't see Adi for one moment also.

It was 7 when Siddarth and his family arrived and the Rituals of the engagement and the blessing ceremony was to begin. Mom told me to bring Pari down.

"Pari... Come lets go"
We both were moving down and I saw Adi finally he was looking at me with pure adoration and love. I blushed due to his gaze and put my eyelids downwards. I remembered the day of our engagement when i had to walk down the stairs. Today it felt the same with Adi's gaze at me.

Mom took her and made her sit beside Sid and I stood back to Adi he held me left hand with his right hand. His hands were warm. He took my hands up and kissed on the front side of my palm and winked at me. I knew i have turned into beetroot red.

"You look gorgeous wifey"
"You look handsome hubby"
"Thank you my lady. Its only for you" saying he gave a peck on my cheeks

My eyes widened in shock "don't worry nobody saw us besides i really wanted to kiss your blushing cheeks"
"Adi... Stop what everyone will think"
"That how much her husband loves her and his wife blushing beauty always runs away"
"When did i?"
"Then come with me"
"Ok i will just let the engagement be done its Pari's big day "
"As you say darling"

Soon the priest said then to exchange the rings and I gave Pari the ring she made it wear to Siddarth and Siddarth made Pari wear the ring on her ring finger and the engagement was over and the family photoshoot and it was dinner time when Adi came to me and said "come" saying he dragged me to dadi's room

"Adi.. what are you doing. If they couldn't find us then it won't look good"
"I don't care"

Saying this he closed the door and started to move forward taking long strides. I started to take steps backwards till my back hit the wall. He came closer to me. I put my head low. Some of my hairs fell on my face. He held my left hand with his right hand.

I gulped down and said "Namrata look at me"
I slowly took my eyelids and both of our eyes met. I could feel his same eyes the first i had met him. It was calling me deep into it. Like i was the soothener to his eyes. His piercing blue eyes makes me weak. It makes me feel he is look directly and deeply into my soul. He tucked my hairs at the back of my ears with his left hand. I again gulped down.

One of the hair was sticked to my lips because of the lip gloss. His eyes had shifted from my eyes to my lips and he brought his thumb to my lips and slowly removed the hair and with his thumb he outlined the lip line of lower lip. He moved his lips towards my and we heard the sound of turning of the door knob. Adi held my hand and we both went inside her washroom.

We saw that Dadi entered the room and sat on the bed. "Adi dadi is here now?" I said making a frowning face.
"Wait let me think" he said and slowly encircled his hands on my waist and pushed me to the wall
"Adi.. think its not time for romance"
"Its the best time baby"
"No adi"
"Yes" saying he started tickling
I jumped at my place and i started to laugh due to the sensation.
"Shh.. Don't laugh baby"
"Adi leave me..." And he stopped tickling me.
"Listen you go to dadi and tell her that you wanted to use the washroom and that's why you were here and make her face the wall and in that i will move out"
"Perfect idea"
"Ok.. go now all the best"

I moved out of the washroom and dadi immediately saw me.
"Namrata you are here"
"Yes dadi i wanted to use the washroom actually"
I roamed my eyes and in one wall i saw Adi's childhood pic
"Dadi its Adi's pic?"
"Yes"
"When was it taken ? I mean the story behind it"