48. Honeymoon 3

Namrata's pov-

I opened my eyes and found the bed to be empty I called Adi but there was no reply. I dialed his number he picked
"Hello"
"Adi where are you"
"I am here in the lobby"
"Okay come soon"

I got down and there was uneasiness down there. I wasn't able to walk properly. I was sore down there. Holding the bed and the walls while faltering i reached the washroom and i could see the amount of hickeys i had. I was wearing his t-shirt which reached upto my knee. I brushed my teeth and washed my face within that i heard the clicking sound of the door lock of the washroom.

He was standing there looking ravishing as always. He winked at me through the mirror and I turned red.
"Come my lady lets have some breakfast"
I nodded and moved while faltering but this time my legs got stubbled and i was about to fall when a strong pair of hand held me and immediately picked me up in brial position.

He put me down on the bed and asked
"is it paining a lot baby"
"No its i am sore down there"
He handed me a Medicine and said "Here take this you will feel better"
I nodded and he kissed me on my forehead. I blushed.
"Lets have breakfast now"

We did our breakfast and decided to be in room only only in the evening we would go to the nearby place and will spend the rest of the time just together.

After having lunch i told him that now he should let me move i need to pack but he said he will do it. And it was going to increase lot of work for me i knew it.

I guided him what to keep where and how and somehow surprisingly he did it well. Locking the trolley he came up on the bed and put his head on my lap.

I was reading some news on my phone and i felt his eyes on me i looked down and he was looking at me. He took the phone from my hand and kept it on the side.

"What?"
"Don't use phone so much"
"I am bored here lets go out"
"In the evening not now"
"Please"
"No you need to rest and i also want to get sleep. It was hell tiring work"
"Packing isn't a tiring work"
"Yes you love it that's why it isn't"
"May be"

He got up and we both laid down and holding each other we did take a nap.

In the evening we went to the nearby places and we went to the fair and played a lot of games together and it was really a fun there. We got on the car wheels boats and on many others.

At last he said me to wait and he went somewhere. After keeping me wait for 10 minutes he came up and said
"Lets go"
"Where are we going?'
"Just come" i saw we were heading towards the giant wheel
"Adi.. are we going to the giant wheel?"
"Yes baby"
"What noo"
"Why?"
"I am very scared of it you can't be serious"
"Just come baby i am here dont worry"

Without thinking anything else we went inside and sat down. He held me tightly an said "don't worry darling just hold me tightly you will love it"
"I am scared"
"Trust me nothing will happen"
"I trust you but i dont trust these stupid machines" he chuckled on what i said
"Relax alright" saying he kissed me on my forehead

Slowly the cabin got closed and it started to move upwards and i held his hand more tightly and he held me firmly.

Slowly it took the speed and i was getting a little bit comfortable. I had kept Adi's shirt clutched and eyes tightly closed.
"Baby see how beautiful the view is"

I opened my one eye slowly and then saw it was really beautiful and then i opened another eye. The view was incredibly beautiful. I slowly left his clutched shirt and straightened the place on his chest.

He was looking at me and I had kept my eyes fixed on that place. He put his finger under my chin and made me look up to him. He brought his lips down and put it on my forehead and gently kissed there.