42. Romance all around

Namrata's POV-

I opened my eyes and heard the sound of thunder and the heavy rainfall. I moved my face upwards and saw him sleeping peacefully. I kissed on his cheek and turned around and the realisation hit me.

The memory from the last night his kisses, his sweet torture, his completing me. My cheeks heated up. I was completely naked under the sheets. It was 4 in the morning.

I turned my face to his side and he was looking at me.. "You look beautiful Baby" he said in his husky and sexy voice. My cheeks heated up and i shyly smiled at him.

"Your shyness will be a death of me wifey". I pouted looking at him.. "don't worry i won't let that happen".

I felt his hands near my stomach and starred roaming there And slowly he started to pull down the comforter. "Adi no... Stop" i said him giggling

"Yea baby" i held the comforter tightly and tried to hide my blush..
"There is nothing to hide baby.. i have seen everything yesterday night baby" i hid my face in the crook of his neck and he held me tightly and started to careress my hairs.

After sometime I pulled my head back and he was looking toward my eyes. He held my right hand in his left hand and hovered over me. And started to assault my neck. Tracing his lips from my neck to my Bossom and kissed my nipples and moved down and with no warning he parted my legs and inserted himself completely inside my vagina.. i winced in pain and he started to move slowly.. "baby is it hurting?"
"No its just i am a little sore down"
"I love you"
"I love you too" i said and kissed him on his cheeks..

After making love we both drifted back to sleep cuddling each other.

I opened my eyes and it was still raining outside and it was too cold here inside. It was 11:30 a.m. I looked to his side and he wasn't there. Then I heard the sound of water falling from the washroom.

I woke up from the bed and sat there rolling the cover on me but i realised i was in clothes. I was wearing his shirt and my panties. That means he made me wear when i was asleep.

I tried to get down the bed but the moment i tried to stand a pain shot up from the down i immediately sat in the bed and waited for a minute and then slowly stood up and grabbed my shorts and wore it.

After a few minutes he came back and sat beside me.. "are you ok?" "Yes I am"
I stood up to go to the closet and take my things out but the moment i stood up agin i was hit by pain but this time instead falling on the bed he held me by my waist. And he immediately picked me up in bridal style.

He carried me to the washroom and put me down in the warm water of the bath tub slowly... Immediately i felt a little relaxed.

"Take a bath you will feel relaxed. I have added some salt it will ease the pain.. okay baby"
"Ok" i said

He went out and shut closed the door. I opened my clothes and threw it in the laundry. And dipped myself completely in the water. It was indeed relaxing and I slowly felt the pain to reduce down.

After sometime i did my other chores and got wrapped myself in the towel and went out and saw my clothes on the bed. And the bed was all done neatly all fresh sheets and duvet was there.

I changed myself into tank top and shorts he put out and went to the dresser. I put out some moisturizer to apply and i saw there were so many hickey everywhere from neck to collarbone to the Bossoms. I first thought to apply some concealer but then i didn't because it was just two of us. I tied my hairs into a messy bun and got downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and Adi was making something there. "What are you making?"
"Egg sandwich and juice"
"My favourite" i said and he chuckled