58. The collage visit

Namrata's pov-

I woke up and saw i am a hell late.. I need to go to the collage today.. Today is the gathering for motivating the passed students before the campus placement interviews starts..

I am today's anchor here and i am late here.. And on top of that I have to wear the saree... And to add the cherry on top of it i am ready with my speech but i don't have the detail of one of the chief guest.. I have asked Prashant ( the co-anchor) but even he doesn't have any idea...

I checked it was 9. I got down the bed and it hit me.. 'Damnn it.. how i am gonna walk today.. I can't walk like a penguin today with wearing a saree.. i would look like a fool infront of everyone.. I am completely sore down there.. "shitttt..."

Adi came inside the room "what happened baby are you okay?"
"Adi... I am in trouble"
"Ok tell me what is it?"
"Aree... I had told you na about today's function at collage i am the anchor there and i have to wear a saree"
"Ok so what's the problem?"
"Ohho... You don't get it.. i camt walk properly already i am sore plus saree.. i dont want to limp like a penguin today infront of thousand of guests today"
"Ok.. just a sec.."
He went and came came with a tab and a cream
"Here sleep let me apply the medicine and have this tab after the breakfast.. and i will drop you... Now sleep"
"No.. give me i can apply myself"

He gave me a stern look making his eyes big and follow his order "sleep" i slept down.. He went and first locked the door. Coming back slowly he removed the sheet from me and applied the ointment..

I kept sleeping there for sometime and felt a little better...
"Nammu i have prepared the bath for you go and take bath.. I will tell them to serve the breakfast in the room"
"Yes and one more thing"
"Ya what"
"You get ready fast and ask mom to come and help me in saree"
"Okay"

I got down the bed and went to the washroom... Dipping myself in the warm water with the bath salt was so relaxing.. But i had to move fast...

Taking my bath quickly i went out and started wearing the saree when mom came in and the house help with my breakfast.. I was having my breakfast when mom made me wear the saree..

I just applied the eyeliner, moisturizer lip balm and sindoor and kept rest in my bag.. planning to do rest in the car..

I hurriedly went downstairs and there Adi was still doing his breakfast..
"Adi..... Hurry up... I will be late"
"Easy women"
"Nammu all the the best baccha" papa said
"Thank you papa"
"Bhabhi... All the best and looking beautiful .. but why didn't you apply the lipstick"
"I will.. later"
"Nammu betu all the best.."
"Thank you dadi.. Adi please fast na.."
"Easy lady"
"Adi go she is already late.." mom said..
"Ya" saing he finished

Mom came with curd and sugar and fed me and wished me all the best and to Adi also and everyone wished him also All the best but 'why to him' it was running in my mind...

Ignoring my thoughts i hopped in the seat car and he drove off immediately..
While in the car i did some of my makeup and left rest for doing in the collage..

Bidding a bye i ran inside my campus and saw the time 10:30 yes.. i was on time..
The program had to start from 11:00

Talking in the backstage to everyone i asked who is the first chief guest of today in reply from Prashant i only got to hear that once the name will be given to him i won't need to know anything else.. What kind of joke it was..

It was 10mins left for the program to start so I and pooja went to the washroom. And set my hairs finally and applied some lipstick and put on the bindi and finally the earrings.. And was ready ...