25. Marriage Preparation

Aditya's pov:

Today its 28th and yesterday i had a surprise bachelorette party. I had to go to office today mom is going to get angry on me but today i need to sum it up all so that the next two weeks i am absolutely free.

I went down to the breakfast table "good morning"
mom- where are you going?
"office maa"
"didn't i tell you no office work from today. After 3days its your marriage don't you remember?"
"mom i have to because of that only. i need to sum it up all then i can be at home for two weeks"
"but you had promised me you won't go. If you be like this then what will my daughter do"
"Mom i promise to return soon today and spend rest time with you" i said
"I know you will be same after marriage also poor Namrata"
"Don't worry maa i know she will understand. And i really have to go now to return fast"
"ok sit and have your breakfast first then you will go"
"ok maa"

There was a lot of work in the office but however i managed to complete it 9:30. When i returned back home mom opened the door and she seemed to be angry.

"Maa what happened"
"freshen up and i will bring the dinner to your room"
"ok maa" it was a better idea to freshen up and talk to her then in a relaxed way..

I came out and saw mom with the dinner she kept on the table and was leaving

"maa please wait"
"i need to sleep and I don't have time to listen you now. Its your marriage and i have a lot of work to do"
"mom i am sorry please"
"what is this Adi is this the way you will be with her also? "
"mom i am sorry please i needed to sum up everything"
"then why you are paying the employees the salary if you need to do all"
"maa if i won't be doing then they won't be also energised to do more"
"ok fine.. now eat i am here only" she sat on the bed

"Adi see Namrata is coming all the way leaving her everything back you need to be at her side. This whole family will be new to her she will need your support. I will always support her but then also its not easy for her. If you be like this always giving importance and all your time to your work then she may feel alone. You also need to give time and may sometimes make compromise and hold her hands and always be there"

"Maa Don't worry i will always be there for her and support her in every means i can. And i will try to give my time to her. I promise this to you"

"good.. Now sleep its already late and you must be very tired.. Good night"

"good night maa.."

NAMRATA'S POV-

29TH OF JULY

today evening all of our relatives have arrived. the home is decorated with flowers and lights.
I wore a yellow saree amd did a little makeup and put on lipstick.

Today is my Aai Buro Bhaat

Its a tradition in bengali which is means a last meal as a unmarried girl at her parents house. All the married women and girls feeds the bride.

 All the married women and girls feeds the bride