15. Varanasi visit part 2

Aditya's pov-

These days i was emeged in the projects all of them were literally important for my career.. I couldn't give time to Namrata. I want to spend time with her and know her more. She brings peace in my mind and heart. Her blush and her smile has now become the source of my energy. We used to talk on phone in a gap of 2-3 days as  neither i had time nor i wanted to disturb her because her exams were coming up..

One day her father called us and invited us to their ancestral house to celebrate the poila boishakh ( bengali new year) in Varanasi. Papa had promised that we would surely join them. Days became more hectic as i had to finalise all the things for the important project and if something needed i would manage from there.

On 13th i was excited that finally i could see her now i missed her so much... But few hours before the flight i came to know that on the site there some issue has been created and i needed to solve that personally. I went there and thought I would return back on time yet I couldn't. I had cancelled my flight and booked a next flight it was on 3a.m. and i would reach there at 5 a.m. The time was little odd but i preferred it to be like that because if Namrata opens the door i would be able to spend few minutes with her alone..

When i reached her home I saw she opened the door. She was looking breath taking beautiful in that simple yellow suit and open hairs. When she looked at me I got lost in her eyes. They were full of emotions like they were telling me that how they missed me and was waiting for me for a long time..

After few time she told me to get inside. I got inside and she closed the door and i pulled her hands towards me and she collided with me on my chest and i immediately kept my hands on her waist so that she couldn't move much.. She struggled to move and told me to leave her but i tighened my grip around her and she also then hugged me properly..

Hugging her felt like i have found my home, my relaxation.. When we were parting her few hairs fell on her face i took them and tugged them behind her ears. She had became red tomato right now. Seeing my effect on her made me feel good..

I am not a person who is good at packing or unpacking the things i just took out my clothes and vanity and left the things there only. I freshened up and when i came back i saw namrata and all the things were properly arranged. I told her i am messy in packing and unpacking.. Thank god she is perfect in it. And in such short time she did everything..

After i had my tea i went to sleep.. At 10:30 i woke up and got ready for the pooja. I chose a simple white kurta-pyjama for the occasion.. I went downstairs and saw everyone but my eyes were searching namrata after talking a while to everyone i saw her near in the temple..

She was looking so pretty in that sae green saree and her back was exposed i could see her milky soft skin.. She turned towards me and i gave her a smile..

After sometime the Pooja had to start I wanted to sit beside her so i kept only one place empty and without finding any option she sat beside me. Didi came and said her to put the pallu of her saree on her head to cover it.

She was moving and struggling to put it on her head I told her to wait i will put it but still she was struggling. I caught her hands and put the pallu on her head.

When she said thank you i told her anytime wifey. The blush on her face and the expression on her face was amazing.. She was so surprised to her.. She lowered her gaze and again i told her wifey this time she had became red like tomato..

Afte the pooja we had prashad nd everyone went to their room for rest.. I started working on my laptop..

In the evening when we came out I saw the whole house was empty and saw Namrata's aunty and Namrata doing some work in the kitchen..