37. secret to open?

Aditya's pov-

I wanted to take Namrata out on date and tell her about my feelings but god had different plans but yet somehow i planned the things at home at gave leave for 2days to everyone so that we could spend time.

The moment she confessed she loves me too I felt i am the king of the world and she is my queen..

Many a times i have saw her she wakes up at night and she shivers sometimes and sometimes she gets sweats profusely and wakes up. Yesterday also happened the same. When she came back from the washroom i asked her but she didn't tell about it. And it would be better if she comes and share. I will wait till then.

I woke up at 6 and she was sleeping peacefully holding me tightly. She looks so beautiful even in her sleep also. She thinks she is fat but she is chubby and was in proper shape. I have never found her fat.

I wasn't able to sleep anymore so i decided to work because these two days i couldn't work properly so i freshened up and went to study..

Namrata's pov-

I woke up at 8 in the morning and my stomach was hurting me badly. Anyhow i went to washroom to freshen up. I thought Adi has went for jogging so i went downstairs and made some coffee for myself and settled on the couch..

It was 10 when i woke up and heard some sounds from kitchen. Slowly i went to the kitchen and saw Adi had making the breakfast .. I gasped in shock

"You woke up i was about to wake you up" Adi said
"yeah.. wait you go let me do" i went to him to take it
"no you won't give you.. you just sit here only that much you are allowed.."
"well the poha smells so good"
"you like it?" he said excitedly
"yes"

He took a spoon of poha and forwarded it to me but first he blew aur so it cools a bit.. I took a bite and it was so good
"is it first time you are making?"
"is it bad?" he asked raising his eyebrows
"no its awesome.. I have never tasted poha thus much tasty before"
"really.."
"yes really" and his face gave his million dollar smile

"taste some" i said and forwarded it to him
"woww its good.. better than collage time"
"you didn't tell me you know how to cook"
"yes this is the thing many people dont know"

We had our breakfast and then he dropped me to collage.. It was lunch time when he called me to come outside and he was there..

"So how many classes left?"
"just one that also from 4:30"
"that means you gonna be free at 5:30"
"no.. i am free now.. I just wanna go home and rest"
"ok lets have lunch first"

We went to Taco Bells and grabbed food through drive through and had it in our car..
"I have something for you"
"and what is it"
"well something you gonna love"
"what is it tell na"
He turned back and put a big box of chocolates on my lap..
"wow.. i literally wanted this"
"i knew it"
"i love you" i said looking towards him
"i love you too"

Aditya's pov-

In the morning when it was almost breakfast time I searched for her and found her sleeping on the couch. I thought to pick her up and put on the bed but also it was breakfast time so I decided too make poha and tea and wake her up.

She was looking very tired and pale and many a times she held her stomach and it told me she was on periods. Yet, she didn't share anything but her movement told everything.

We came back home and told her to take some rest. It was evening I was in the study doing some work and it was raining heavily outside.

Namrata came into the study
"coffee?"
"okay"

She placed the tray and took her coffee and sat on the couch nearby
"Adi"
"hmm?"
I took my coffee and went near to her and sat beside her and she turned towards me
"you remember last when we were together and suddenly you asked me to marry you"
"yaah"
"from that day whenever it rains it reminds me of that one moment" i could see she had started blushing
"Yes that day was the best day in my life too.. I had always thought in my life that love won't cross my road. But after meeting you my thoughts changed"

I kept both of our mugs on the coffee table and went more close to her. She raised her head and our eyes met. Her eyes were showing pure love and same she was searching in my eyes.

I gently put my right hand on her neck and by left hand i pulled her towards me by her waist. I immediately attached both of ours lips..

As we attached our lips her phone rang.. We pulled apart and it was her sister and i knew it will be a long call..

Namrata's pov-

Di always have a wrong time to call me up. Adi nodded me and our kiss turned to be a small peck then i picked up her call and went out of the study because di teases me all the time and i can handle only one at a time.

"hey di"
"heyy... so tell me"
"tell what"
"both of yours good news"
"di please"
"what please.. Don't tell me you both didn't..."
i cut her in between and said "dii.. leave this.. how is everyone there"
"well everyone is good"
"how is my baby"
"she is good.. Wanna see her what a mess she has done"
"ok call on duo"

I saw saanvi has messed up her bed all from throwing pillows on the ground and toys around
"woww di a huge mess"
"I am tired of this mess all the time.. She is a little devil"
I couldn't stop my laughter hearing her. After talking to everyone i felt so good
"Nammu where is Adi?" jiju asked
"he is in the study.. doing some office work"
"Office work now?"
"yaa actually he is not going to office so "

"but why" and i remembered we both had planned not to tell anyone so that they won't take tension. I was thinking to come up with something but couldn't get any
"Nammu everything is alright? Call Adi we want to talk to him"
"ok wait"

I went to the study and gave the phone to Adi and all of them started talking. And they talked with him more than they talk to me..

I saw it was 8 so leaving them i went to make dinner.. I decided to make some Rajma jeera rice salad and raita with fruits..

It was really boring to cook without having someone to talk so i took my spare phone and played some romantic song suited with the perfect weather.. And i made my hair into a messy bun.

I was done with everything only salad was left. I started to cut the salad when something like touched my waist. I thought its wind as i was wearing a crop top and pyjamas so my waist was exposed..

And then slowly a pair of hands grabbed my waist and i stiffened at that place "its me baby"

I left a sigh and loosened myself when I knew it was him.. "oh"
"leave it and give it to me"
"no i am done almost"
"no.. you go i have heated some water for you. Take a bath and you will feel relaxed"
"Ya i will but let me finish all this and have to clean the utensils also"
"no you go i will do these. You need some rest in these days.. so go"
"in these days?"
"ummhmmm...I know that.. now go"
"thank you Adi"

As i said he left my waist and signalled me to go..

I took a long hot water bath and felt so relaxed after that. It felt like taking a bath after a gap of a year..

I went downstairs and saw he was doing something on his phone and everything was there served..

As he saw me he came towards me and made me sit and served both of us.. After dinner he told me to wait and went towards the kitchen and he had ice creams in his hand.

"Ice cream" i said excitedly
"yes my love"
"I love you.. You are the best" i said him like a 5year old kid and he chuckled..

I was going to clean the dishes but he didn't let me do and make me sit on the kitchen counter and did everything..

"Come lets sleep" he took me hands in his and we went to the room..

As soon as he switched off the lights he embraced me from behind and I slept under his warmth feeling relaxed..

______________________________________
Please vote and comment. Lots of love ❤️