14. Varanasi visit part 1

Namrata's pov-

Next morning I woke up late as everyone was coming in the afternoon.. After I got up reema di had already made the breakfast so I had it and then we started making the lunch..

Around 1p.m. three of them arrived and after their 30mins of arrival uncle aunty Preksha and Riddhi joined us.. Around 2 we all did our lunch and it was finalized that in the evening we ladies will be going for shopping for the celebration and the pooja..

In the evening we all went for shopping the lights and sweets and we went for shopping dress.. Preksha took anarkali suit ,Riddhi took jeans and top ,Di chose a red saree ,aunty chose a pink saree and I wanted to take suit but di and aunty literally ordered me to take saree so i chose a simple sea green coloured saree..  We took a saree for reema di also as she lives with us.. May be she works for us but we treat her like family..

The day just passed in a blink and it was the day when Aditya and his family were going to come.. they would be joining us in the evening... And since morning there was hustle-bustle in the house as papa and chachu were arranging the things according to the list of pandit ji...

It was 4p.m. i checked my phone I thought there would be any message from Adi but there weren't any.. Today since morning i am waiting for him here.. May be today is the longest day I have been waiting..

"Nammu"
"yes di.. you are here.. sorry i didn't see you when did you came?"
"i came here just now and saw you lost in Adi's thoughts"
"didi..  pleasee.. don't tease me"
"ohhoo.. he is coming na then why are you thinking so much.. are you missing him"
"no di... its nothing"
"accha listen Amar uncle called they are reaching in 10mins.change and come downstairs fast"
"what.....??? in 10 mins."
"come fast"
Listening to di that they are reaching in 10 mins. my heartbeat had increased..
I immediately went washed my face combed my hairs applied some moisturizer and put some lipstick and wore a baby pink coloured suit..

As i reached downstairs I saw a car just reached I ran towards the door I saw uncle- aunty Pari, dadi but Adi wasn't anywhere near.. I touched all of their feet and Pari gave me a bone crushing hug..

Pari asked me "bhabhi whom are you searching we all are here"
" nobody.. whom i will be searching"
"well bhabhi, Adi bhai will be joining us tomorrow morning.. he will be landing here at 5 a.m."
"don't worry i am not Searching him let him be late"

I made tea and snacks for everyone and served..
I know he must be busy in his work otherwise he would have came here with everyone but I was sad that he should have told me I was waiting for him like stupid since morning.. He could have left a text just writing he will be joining us on 14th morning..

The evening went very fast with talking to everyone...It was 11:30 when we all went to sleep.. I had put a alarm at 5a.m. because I know Reema di would put alarm but yet she had worked a lot since morning so i will let her sleep...

Every room was filled except the room beside mine.. I and Pari was sharing the room.. Didi-jiju-saanvi were in middle floor room and opposite them were uncle-aunty's room and riddhi and preksha's room.. And on the ground floor was papa's room and amar uncle and aunty's room.. and opposite to our room there was a room in which reema di lived and then on the next floor its the terrace..

in the morning 5a.m.

The alarm was torturing me to hell i didn't want to wake up but Adi's thought crossed me and i woke up.. I woke up at 5 because to reach our home it takes 1hr from the airport.. I took a quick shower and changed into a yellow kurti white patiyala pants and white dupatta.. i kept my hairs open because by mistake i wet it as i had to shampoo later so i had planned not to wet it but yet i did ..