66. office

Namrata's pov-

I felt something heavy on me. I felt like i couldn't breath.
Something was scratching my cheeks. I looked to another side and saw Adi... His face... Him...

Suddenly I felt like throwing up and with a jerk i moved his hand and run into the washroom and threw up. I saw him holding my hairs and was also patting my back.

With concern and care filled in his eyes he asked "are you okay baby?"
"Yes"
"Let me call the doctor"
"No.. there is no need of the doctor. This is normal in pregnancy"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes"
"Listen lets go to the doctor I don't want you to vomit"
"Its absolutely fine and no need.. besides i am geeting late for office"
"No" he said immediately
"What no?"
"You are not going to office with this condition"

"Listen Aditya.. this is my life and i will do what i want to. I don't need any advice or suggestions. So better stay out of this"

"Namrata.. i know its your life and you can take your decisions but you seem to be weak and I want you to stay safe" he said with concern and care in his eyes

"I know very well what i am doing and i can manage my things on my own.." i put my hand on his forehead and check whether he has fever still or not

"Seems you are alright now.. so its better you may leave"
"Leave?" He asked
"Obviously.. i am not letting you live here"
"I am not going anywhere till you are not coming back to Mumbai , our homewith me"
"I think i was clear to you that i am not coming back"

"Will see that then Mrs.Chakravarty" he said playfully and started to take steps towards me. And i took steps backwards till my back collided with the wall. He slowly snaked his hands on my waist.. I closed my eyes feeling his fingers. He had came dangerously close to me. His hot breath was fanning on my lips and i could smell his minty breath. My breath got heavier. I cheast was heaving up and down due to the proximity.

The alarm in my phone rang.. I opened my eyes and realized our position. I pushed him and he fell on the bed.. "don't try to come near to me.. i hate you"

In return he was grinning shamelessly "but i love you baby" he said.

Taking my clothes i rushed into the washroom. And started to get ready.

Doing my morning chores i came out and he was still sitting there on the bed. The door bell rang and he went to open the door.

I was getting ready and i he cme back with a big trolley bag in his hand...
"What is it?"
"My clothes"
"What's need of those here"
"Baby do you want me to roam without clothes all the time.. Don't you think it would look bad"

Being embarrassed by what i said "no i didn't mean that"
"Then what do you mean baby"
"I mean you don't need to get your clothes here. You don't live here"
"Yeaah.. i didn't but now i will"
"Why would you?"
"Because my beautiful wife lives here"
"Ya your ex wife.. now you can go"
"You were my wife you are my wife and you will be my wife my love"

I didn't want to continue the conversation here as i was already late so i left for the office.

---------------------------------------------------------

On reaching office Abhinav Sir told me that he is selling the company to somebody and he is going to come today to see the office and he had told that nobody could leave the office without prior notice of three months and for me its six months as i am the secretary..

That person would be real moody... He wants the office to be drop dead clean and everything on its place. I mean clean is ok and everything on its place but a small particle of dust. What kimd of person is that.