21. Cheating?

Aditya's pov-

Today she came back to mumbai and i wanted to meet her as soon as possible. I thought to call her and meet her but there came up the meeting with my London clients.. They told me i need to visit London personally for the work..

It was 11:40 when my work got finished.. I went to Namrata's home i waited there for a few minutes but i wanted to see her badly.

I called her and she picked up after few rings. I told her to come downstairs and open the gate. She was surprised more it was like a shock to her. I went inside and followed her to her room.

I saw she was wearing a crop top and pyjamas. She was looking very sexy in that dress. her milky skin was like calling me to kiss her there.
I removed my thoughts and hugged her tightly after she locked the room.

I loose my control after looking at her and i started to give her soft kisses. The way her expressions are when she looks at me and the brightness in her eyes.

I told her about my London trip and told her that we won't be able to meet and talk on call also a many times but she always surprises me. Hearing everything and ignoring that she actually wanted to tell me to not to go she told me to go..

I asked her about her exams atlast we came to the conclusion that we both can't meet for one month.. That was a too much of time.

I left from there when it was 4a.m. and came back home. In the morning i informed everyone that i was leaving. In the afternoon I was in the office when i called Namrata but she was in the college and we couldn't talk.

It was 5 in the evening when I and my secretary Liza reached the airport. There i saw Namrata standing. I started moving towards her. When she saw me she waved at me.

"What are you doing here?"i asked her
"i came here to wish you a happy journey and just wanted to meet you before you leave"
"But you are alone and how will you go? I can't let you....." she cuts me in the middle
"Adi i didn't come here alone here i am with Pooja"
"ohh"
I could hear the flight announcement now..
"Happy journey Adi and please take care of yourself and i will be waiting for you here. Come fast"
"you take care of yourself also.. And don't worry i will return fast as soon as possible"

With that one more time i saw her bright face. She literally brings in me the energy and uplift my mood. She gave me a smile but i could see her smile was not reaching to her eyes. There was a 2nd announcement.
" I needed to go now." i said
She nodded. I looked at her one last time and went inside.

Namrata's pov-

I returned home at 8p.m. and went to my room as papa was not at home.

I opened my books to study but i couldn't concentrate. The moment Adi was leaving it felt to me like a part of me is going away from me. I didn't wanted him to go but it was important for him. For him his work is his first love.

These few days have brought a lot of changes in me. I could feel it. And being with him makes me complete.

I was in my thoughts when di called me..
"Hi di.. "
"hi.. what happened? why do you sound so low?"
"nothing di.."
"so how is Aditya? "
" he is good.. Today he left for London"
"ohh now i get it why you sound so low"
"no di its not like that"
"Nammu you miss him right?"
"yes di i am gonna miss him and after he returns we won't be able to meet because of my exam"
"its ok meet after the exams"
"ya di one lonngggg month from now"
"its ok.. dont worry "
"yes di"
"Nammu tell me one thing"
"what?"
"Do you love him?"
"I don't know di.. Its like that when i am with him it feels complete. I am most comfortable with him. I don't know that I love him or not but i like him a lot.. And i want to spend my whole life with him only. Without him its every bit is now incomplete"
"omg... Nammu this is love , you love him"
"Di how can you be sure?"
"tell me one thing.. can you imagine to spend your life with someone else?"
"i would prefer to die di. In my bad dreams also i cant imagine that"
"this is love Nammu"
"may be it is.. I don't know what is love but if you say then may be it is"
"yes it is"
"di i love you"
"I love you too.. ok i need to go Saanvi is crying"
"ok di bye"