Silently crying to myself and praying to God for making everything Good as it was...

The next day went exactly the same way but at night after 12  i thought he would wish happy anniversary but instead today he didn't came to the room till 2am and when he came he slept turning his face to the other side showing his back towards me. His silence is killing me. I tried to talk to him but he reacted in the same way or if i asked him something he just nodded.

31st of july

Our marriage day. I woke up in the morning and prayed to God for his wellbeing. I decided to make him some special lunch for today. With that I made his favourite breakfast.

On the breakfast table he even didn't touch his favourite breakfast also. And that shocked me the most.

Did he really forgot that today is our anniversary.. no maybe he didn't and is only acting. Today I didn't go to the office.

I collected the gift I ordered for him. And then went to the doctor. And the doctor too gave me the best news. I hope this child makes everything good in everyone of ours life..

I am dancing in my heart mind.. i am very very very happy today. This is the best Anniversary gift that God could have given me ..

Today i am on cloud nine. I want to see the expression on Aditya's face when i will give him this news of our pregnancy.. I will show him the reports and i want to see his face. I know he would start jumping with the great news..

I went home with the reports. As i entered I saw Pari sitting there on the couch.
"Pari are you alright".
"Why do you care?"
"Pari? Why do I care?"
"After destroying my life aren't you satisfied?"
"What are you saying?"
"I was right you know that Siddarth had affair with someone and guess what he has"
"With whom?"
"Wow... How could you act so innocent being my brother's wife and my husband's girlfriend.. ohh.. no.. sorry his mistress"

"Pari" i shouted on her this time
"What happened? Am i saying the truth or say i am saying the truth"
"Pari you are crossing your limits"

"I have still not started and you are saying i am crossing my limits... Don't act so innocent.. so tell me whose child is this you are carrying in your womb is it my brother's or my husband's?" Pari said

I couldn't utter a word. Till date nobody has questioned me on my charecter. And here she is doing that. I was looking at her with complete shock

"What happened can't you say who the father of this child? Wait or you don't remember who is the father of this child? Tell me.. Are you so easy on boys that you lay around with them whenever and wherever you get the chance"

I couldn't control myself and i slapped her on her cheeks. After the slap sound i could only hear Adi shouting my name. Taking long strides he came towards me and he dragged me towards our room.

My wrist pained the second he held my hand. I told him to leave my hand but he did not.

As we reached inside our room he left my hand with a jerk and i fell down on the floor and my head striked with the corner of the bed.

I winced in pain. I touched the place with my finger and i saw blood. Closing the door he came towards me and said
"How dare you slap my sister? Who gave you the right to do that?"

Tears rolled down my eyes seeing his behaviour towards me. "Adi i.."

"Don't take my name with your mouth I don't want to hear that"
"Please listen to me"
"In my life i didn't allow anyone to hurt my sister and you slapped her. I told you to stay away from my family then why the hell are you interfereing?"
"Your family? Am i not a part of this family?"
"No never a girl like you can never be a part of this family"
"What do you mean a girl like me?"
"A girl like you means after being married having affairs" saying he pulled out something and threw towards me and it was mine and Siddarth's pictures. My eyes went wide in shock.

"Adi i think someone is trying to create a confusion between all of us.. Siddarth and I are best friends. You always knew that"

"May be behind this frienship there is something else and besides i told you not to talk to him right now then also you went to meet him"

"I met him just to clear the misunderstanding and confusion between Pari and Siddarth"

"Enough is enough Namrata.. Its not a confusion Namrata you are a fraud, a cheater and a lier. And I can't live my life with a person like this" he said

"Adi what do you mean by all this?"
"Tomorrow mom dad and dadi are going to Kolkata after dropping them i and pari will go from this house. You can live here"

"No Adi.. if i am a fraud, lier, cheater then i should leave.. why would you afterall you have said everything to me that this is your family and I should stay away from it and i am the outsider.. you are right.. i will go from here. And i promise you to never show my face to you"

"Do whatever you want to do. I don't care"
"Thank you for the world's best Anniversary gift.. happy anniversary"

Without saying anything he left the room. I fell down on my knees and started crying. Today on exact one year of our marriage. My marriage broke. Why God why?

No I can't live with a person who doubts on my charecter. Why did he do this to me.. Even i am not a family to him. After each and everything.

Mom-dad and dadi have their flight to kolkata at 11:30 so with adi they left for the airport at 10.

I had packed my bags. It was 12:03a.m. Last year on this day i entered this house marrying to Aditya, as his bride. But today everything broke. Each and everything. I kept the house keys with a letter to Adi and the Gift. I booked a cab and it was waiting for me. I went to the temple and prayed to God to bless him and this family. And the last time i looked at each and everything. Closing the door I promised to myself to never to comeback to this house.

I sat in the cab and left this house for forever. Thank you Aditya.. For the child. I will raise this child on my own. When you can doubt on my charecter you don't have any right on this child. This is only my child. That's it..

I love you and will always but you broke all the promises. And I will never forgive you. When you can't trust me then that means there is no love. Because where there is no trust there is no love...

_______________________________________
Please share your views through comments...

Hope you like the chapter..
Please vote and comment..
Lots of love ❤️