Saying i sat inside the car. And he also moved to his side and sat and started to drive.

Reaching home Adi told me to pack both his and mine stuff just for three days. He said he won't allow me to live alone and its important for him to go. How will i get leave i asked him.

"Don't worry i will manage it... You go and pack our things and just mail an application for leave.

I don't know whom he called up but just before i could finish writing and send he said its done. I got holiday.

"Adi whom did you call?"
"Your boss's boss Ajeet Ranawat I know him"
"But how?"
"He was my senior and at that time he was captain of our cricket team"
"Ohh.. you know lot of people"
"That is for business baby you need to keep contacts.. You do packing fast i need to go out and will come by dinner time"
"Okay"
"So where we are going?"
"Munnar"

He went out and here i completed my mail and sent and started to pack things up.

Soon i completed the packing and having our dinner we slept

Next morning we left for munnar and its so beautiful here. The hotel room was giving the best view. Its so good to be here.

He said he going for his work and now its 9pm i am waiting for him doing some of my office works. All day i talked to mom dadi dad pari siddarth pooja. Here time seems to be moving slow. I called him and he said he is on his way back here.

We went out for the dinner and visited some places nearby. Coming back to the room first he freshened up and then I. Returning back i saw him watching cricket on TV.

"Adi seriously.. you are going to watch cricket right now?"
"Yaah.. its IPL how can I ignore it"
"Fine you watch tv then" saying i left the room and went to the balcony and sat there. I had brought my phone out with me so i called di and started to talk to her.

Talking to her i waited for sometime in there. I was leaning on the balcony's boundary. I felt a pair of hands on my bare waist. As i was wearing a loose crop top. He put his face in the crook of my neck and started kissing me. I whimpered in pain when he bit me on my soft spot. He licked that place to sooth it.

He left kissing me and asked "what were you doing here?"
"Just was talking to di.. what happened to you. Leaving your cricket you are here"
"You are here so how i can be there. Without holding you in my arms everything is boring"
"Really?" I said in a mocking way
"Yes.. now come inside"
"Let's wait here then for sometime please"
"No.. you will catch cold.. see it's already 12 now"
"Adi please na..."
"No come now" saying he pulled my hands towards the room.

He opened the room and the look of the room was so different now. Who did all this and why? I turned towards him. Planting a kiss on my forehead he started singing "Happy Birthday to you..."
"Happy birthday to you"
"Happy Birthday to you my Love"
"Happy birthday to you" and then again planted a kiss on my cheeks

I hugged him immediately tightly "thank you Adi.." I didn't get why i got tear in my eyes. Sniffing i asked him "you remembered"
"How can i forget baby. That day the universe brought you here just for me"
"You know every birthday night i used to switch off my phone and locked my room so that nobody could wish me but you"
"I know that love.. that's why i brought you here"
"So you planned our coming here for my birthday"
"Yes baby.. now come on first cut the cake"

He put the candle on the cake and lit it up. I blew it and with that he was holding me from the back with one hand and holding the knife with my hands with another and again singing the birthday song we cut the cake. First he fed me the cake then i fed him up.

Sitting on the bed he was hugging me from the back putting his face in the crook of my neck. And i was lost in my own thoughts 'this man with me never forgets anything about me taking from small to big things in our life. From supporting me to making things me understand when needed he does everything. Nobody makes me feel so loved like he does. He always surprises me in different ways. How can he love me so much. He has made me also fall in love with myself too.'