145: Downfall of Two

" Maina-sama !!! There are a bunch of ice maidens heading towards arvine-sama's quarters !! Shouldn't we do something ? "

Maina : ... What are the other council member's reactions ?

" .... No one is doing anything."

Maina: not even Gul ? He stays the closest.

" He's at faye-sama's . But no. Maybe he doesn't know ? "

__________________________________

At Faye's....

Gul : why don't I help ?

Faye : because he deserves it. The kid does belong to their village, clan.

Gul : is that so ? Then he does deserve it. But what if he dies ?

Faye : why do you care ? You don't like him anyway.

Gul : eh. True. Creepy bastard.

__________________________________

Maina : the other members did nothing ?

" Nothing. "

Maina : his so called children will be up for grabs if he dies. And it's only towards him.

__________________________________

The ice maidens storm through arvine's quarters. Hananoki barged through the door by kicking it down . Her ice aura so fierce it starts making the surrounding cold. Cold mist surrounds the air and everywhere it touches laid a slight blanket of ice " where's the bastard ?!!"

Arvine : what bastard are you talking about?

Hananoki : our, bastard. Yurai.

Arvine stood up from his seat " he is ours. Return him. Or don't blame me for not being forgiving."

Arvine : get out of my place, or I won't , be forgiving.

Hananoki stares hard towards him and then has her eyes go past him towards the little boy behind, beside him, her target all along. That's right. Yurai. " Come here."

Yurai hides behind arvine " I don't want to go..." Arvine pats his little head " it's ok. Go. Go find your that nice silly girl for me."

yurai: the kind of forgetful bodyguard ?

arvine: that's right. Go.

"ok..." yurai heads towards the exit. "Just die. You annoying bastard." She summons her power and throws icicles towards yurai. Seal drawns on the floor and a wall of fire comes up and the icicles melt upon impact. Arvine steps before the wall of fire and as the fire comes down, yurai was already gone, out the door.

Hananoki: tsk. Fuuin are fire users? First time I heard of that. 

arvine : there are many things you don't know about fuuin.

hananoki: Why bother? He is just a little bastard.

arvine: not your business. He is mine now. My little child.

Hananoki held a ball of ice energy in her hand " hmph. Fire users. You are not going to be the first fire user I freeze with my hands. Be glad, you will at least feel and know for the first time in your life, what cold would feel like." She  raised up both of her hands and shoots two column of ice energy towards him." Ice Columns"

But that's when a wall of ice summons up from the floor from the sealed writings. "what the?!!!" Hananoki was surprised. The ice wall breaks and the column of ice energy goes through. He wasn't there anymore.

She turns around and sees him behind her. A ball of bolt in his hand, she watched as his hand touches her. She screams in pain but manages to jumps backwards and grits her teeth in to hold the rest of the pain " HOW?"

arvine: like I said, you know nothing about a fuiin.

hananoki: not just fire. Ice. Lightning. You... are not an elemental user?

arvine: you are also unlike what I think ice maidens should be. I have one ice maiden as one of my children too. She is kind and obedient. Unlike you. Violent and ruly. Disobedient.

hananoki: children? WHAT DID YOU DO?

arvine: how rude. I saved her you know. Merely provided her a place to stay after. Just like yurai, the bastard you called him as. So ~~ in exchange I have them lend me their powers ~ by putting a small chop of mine.

She was now really angry " you defile... my people... defile... my village... YOU KNOW NOTHING !!!" She clenches her fist really tight with all her might " Raining Blizzard." she mutters under her breath as her aura rises.

" shit." arvine felt a pressuring aura from above. He looks above and as the first ice shard goes through the roof and shatters upon crashing against the floor leaving a frozen snowflake. And it starts to rain ice shards.

He summons a shield of wind hurricane and fire to surround around him. But as the ice shards drop upon his shield, they at first melt. But as the rain continues for another five minutes...

arvine: this bitch... how long can she last? And when is arina coming?!

The ice shards manage to stick onto his shield overcoming his heat as he was losing power. Ice flakes freeze all over his shield like an igloo covering him. One more ice shard is all it takes to break this shield.

The final ice shard falls...

It penetrates the ice shield breaking it completely. He looks upwards and his eyes widens and thousands of ice shards are going to penetrate his body ...

Hananoki grins as she was getting weak too and her legs can barely hold, shaking "die..."

But it was at this moment, a small blade penetrates her core . She vomits blood "what..."

arvine: there's my little girl.

The ice shards turn into powder. He smiled " take that, from my child."

*stabs*

He looked down to his front, and sees the small blade. He then looked to his back and sees the black string connected... towards the one that's inside hananoki.

He looks up to see arina " why... my child?"

" I'm not your child. Not your imoto. You are not my nii-sama. You people abandoned me." She said coldly. Then she continued with a firm and confident tone " I... am , Minamino Arina. Kurama's Arina." She smiled gently " so die." She pulls back out the blades and he falls backwards as blood flowed out through that hole.