12: Playing Gooseberry

They were done with gathering the ingredients. They travelled back to Arina's home.

" oh... So convenient... Travel by teleportation. " Matako looks at the circle carved in the tree just right outside the house. " Anyone can use to come then. "

Kurama : just me and Arina. Just now, she gave you temporary permission to use it.

Matako : oh... So cool. Doesn't this use a lot of yoki to maintain ?

Arina : doesn't work like that. Did use a lot of yoki to create it. And quite some when someone comes through.

Matako: so where are we, exactly ?

Kurama :  you ask a lot of questions.

Matako : gomen.

Kurama : Arina. Are you ok ? You look quite tired.

Arina just sat down on the floor , plunging her butt down on the floor. She gives out a big breath and breathes in again in small little breaths " just a little tired. Heart is not so good you know. I'll just rest a bit here before going in. " He carries her up in his arms " come on. You'll get a cold sitting outside. "

He puts her on the couch " just tell me that you're tired. I would have carried you back. "

Arina : I thought it would be ok if I just bear a little bit.

Kurama: silly Arina. I'll make some tea.
.
.
.
He walked over to the couch " Arina. The tea... " He laughed a little " already asleep huh..." He carries her up once again to the bedroom.

He comes out in a short while " Matako , you go back first. "

Matako: eh ? Then how about you ?

Kurama : I'm staying for the night. I'll return tomorrow.

Matako: hai. I got it. Kurama-sama.

Damn it. That Arina. Seducing kurama-sama like that. Tsk. One day, one day kurama-sama is mine !!!