91: My Daughter's Boyfriend , Ayato

Kazoku : this is where I stay.

" I see. Your family really opens a clinic. Cottage. That's a cute name for a clinic. "

Kazoku slides open the door " come on in. Ayato senpai. " The guy came in as she invited him in " this is the clinic. Where the patients come see my parents. " She walks through the door that led to the back . There was a short walking path that connects the clinic to the living quarters at the back. She leads him down that path to the quarters " this is where I grew up."

Ayato: that's... Very big. Are you actually rich ?

Kazoku: not really.

Mama just always ask her yokai patients to help expand in exchange for treatments. We don't actually pay.

Kazoku: come on. I want my parents to meet you.
____________________________________

Kazoku: mama. Papa. This is my boyfriend. Ayato zenshi senpai.

Ayato bows " nice to meet you."

Arina : eh ~ she got a handsome one

Kazoku: mama !!

Ayato whispers " that's your mother ?"

That is her mama ? Looks so young. Almost as if she's younger than kazoku.

Kazoku: um. I told you didn't I ?

Kurama sat beside Arina at the table " nice to meet you. I'm Minamino Shuichi. This is my wife, Arina.

Ayato ; ... Hai.

And her father... *Sweatdrops* looks young too. Like he's my age. It's like he's a lolicon and married one.

" Nee-chan!! " Aiko who was sitting beside mamoru at the end of the table on the other side, runs and hugs kazoku at her legs " is this nii-san the one you're going to marry ? Is our family going to become bigger ? "

Ayato blushes a little.

Kazoku: aiko !! Don't say stuff like that. Gomen. This is my imoto. Aiko. And the one at the table is my youngest ototo, mamoru.

Mamoru ; yo. Can we start already ?

Kazoku seats down next to aiko while kimio seats next to kazoku and they start having dinner .

Kurama : do you like the food ? Ayato

Ayato : hai. Thank you for the food.

Kurama: no need. These are all homegrown. Kazoku's gardening.

Ayato: I see. I knew you were in the gardening club, I didn't you were that good in gardening. You can even open your own farm.

Kazoku: senpai !! Don't tease me...