74: Her Father is A Monster

Anchi enters her living quarters " your father calls for you."

Arina: mother Anchi

Arina: mother Anchi. Why does he call me for ?

Anchi: he has been getting his fix from your mother. But now you're back, and your mother is weaker than she used to be. You're stronger than your mother is . He wants you.

Arina: I'm not going.

Anchi: don't defy your father Arina. It just makes things worse for you.

Arina : I already gave him a bottle didn't I ?

Anchi ; it's not enough. He hasn't gotten this good a fix. He wants more

Arina: I'll send it to him in a bigger vat. Ask him to wait for me to draw it.

Anchi : alright. I'll tell him that. Welcome back Arina. To your hell.

____________________________________

Hexas enters Arina's living quarters " you damn girl. Made me come. " The voice of her father travelled from behind her.

Arina : hey look. It's the guy I call my father.

Hexas : I told you to come.

Arina: just be patient.

" That's why I had to have that put that on you. " Hexas grabbed her neck from the back and smashed her face against the wall " you've always been the one who don't listen. "

She struggles to breathe as her face was smashed against the wall. She summons her Black Table scalpals and have them entangle his arms and go straight to his neck. He tears the bunch of black strings away from her and threw the scalpals onto the ground. He throws her away onto the ground " I thought you would have learnt not to defy me by now."

Blood flows from her nose and mouth as she coughs a little as her head was smashed a little in the ground causing a little dent.

He turns her around to her front " Arina. When will you learn ? "

Arina : Papa... Let me go...

" Don't call me that. " He pinned her wrists down " you're not nearly as good as your nee-chan. How can you even have the same abilities as her ?"

She struggles and uses her legs to knee him in the stomach several times. " Like I said... " He pins her legs down by pressing down onto her thighs with his legs " don't defy me." He bites into her shoulder to tear her flesh away and starts to drink her blood spilling from the wound.
____________________________________

She was left with a big wound on the shoulder on the left and a pale colour on her skin , almost as if all life had been sucked away from her.

She starts to bandage her wound when someone held onto her hand holding onto the bandage. She drops the bandage and turns around immediately on alert " oh... Zenos." He picks up the bandage and helps her " nimo said you're slow with regeneration. How long would this take you ?"

Arina: oh... 5 days. I've stopped the bleeding already. I'll be fine.

" Gomen. " He ties off the bandage.

Arina : ale . You're pretty good at this.  Aren't you the young master of the Hayarato clan?

Zenos: you always help me with my wounds when I was young. So I thought maybe if I learnt this, one day I can help you with this.

Arina : oh... You're nice to me.

He goes to her front so she could see him " gomen. I couldn't do anything." He cups her head and hugged her in.

Arina : oh... You saw. Told you, I'm useless. It's ok, you can just lock me up in a room after the marital ceremony is over. I'll take care of myself.

That's right... No one will come for me. I can't get out of his thumbs.

Zenos : no. No, you're not useless. Don't lock yourself up. I don't want that !

Arina : warm...

" Arina ? " He looked to her and saw her naked body leaning against his body with her head on his shoulder. He blushed a little " Arina... " He kissed gently to her neck with a series of kisses. He placed her down on the floor gently letting down her head first, seeing she didn't resist. He hovers over her with his frame " is it ok ? Arina... "

Arina : warm...

He takes off his clothes ...