50: Carmella Vs Yuseke

" damn it !!! " Nimioka banged onto the big rectangular transparent container that his son was in. The container was sealed with a big circular seal in red. The script had ran and spread to the rest of the container.

Yuseke : uhno... Daijobu?

Nimioka : who are you guys ?

Kuwabara: we ? We... Are...

Yuseke : we are here to save Arina. Do you know where she is ?

Nimioka: she's not here. You need to take that entrance and you'll reach there. That scum's office. She's been dragged there now .

Yuseke: I see. Arigatou. You must be one of Arina's friend . Do you need help ?

" Even if he needs it, there's nothing you can do. " Carmella enters the room.

Nimioka : Carmella. Please. Just let my son out. You're the one who drew this right ? Then you can release it. Please

Carmella ; can't have you running off while trying to save that girl. Vicel-sama still needs her blood.

"Reiken ! " Kuwabara clanks his sword against the seal and drives to drive it in to break it.

Carmella : it's impossible. I can't force Arina to put in a lot of yoki to strengthen it, so I made sure I painted her blood over it a few more times to make it really strong. You can't break it .

" Oh yeah ?!! Watch me !! " Kuwabara continues trying to break it.

Yuseke: go for it !! Kuwabara!!

The seal starts to crack a little " you were saying ? Little girl."

" I won't let you interfere with Vicel-sama. " Carmella takes out a few injections and stabs it into herself, injecting the liquid into her.

Yuseke: ooi ooi. What are you doing?

Carmella charges towards Yuseke with her fist. Yuseke dodges as the punch comes to him. She misses and the effect of the punch flies to the wall, cracking the wall making a hole.

Kuwabara: what the hell ?!! She's not just a little girl ?!!

Yuseke : so those were enhancement drugs.

" Correct. " She moves in a quick speed, in a flash she was right in front of him and she there's another punch. He dodges just by a little, as her fist misses him, sliding by his cheek. She swings her knee to knee him in the stomach. He catches her leg and throws her into the wall. She flies into the wall and through the wall in the cave a little. She stood up again with not a graze.

Yuseke : what the hell ? So tough ?

Carmella : vicel-sama's drugs are that effective.

Yuseke : stop it. I really don't want to hurt you.

" You haven't hurt me. " She once again moved near him. But this time, she lands a punch. He flies backwards through the wall to the other side of the room. Carmella chases to the other side , that's when she saw Yuseke had his finger aiming a blast at her. It was too late. She couldn't make it in time even if she ran. He fires and the blast sends her flying off in an explosion back to that room.

Hiei : hmph. Are you done ?

Yuseke stands up " ah. Looks like you are too. "

Hiei : just.

Yuseke walks back to the other room he came from.

* Crack... *The seal gives way to kuwabara's persistence and cracks into pieces. " Take that !! "

Nimioka opens up the door of the container and his son runs to him " Papa. " Nimioka hugs him " oh. Carvin. Thank you so much "

Kuwabara: it's ok. I'm glad I could be of help .