72: Arina's Nii

Everything in her room had not changed. They were still as it were. Her own big living quarters. Her bedroom, her living space. Everything was clean and unmoved. She went to her lab room and realised even the stuff there was intact.  

" Arina. Welcome back. " The eldest son, 1st sibling, Nimo called out from outside the door.

Arina turned around " nimo-nii."

Nimo: clean isn't it ? Your room. Your sister-in-law helped to clean it. She was very particular about it and checked every spot.

Arina: eh ? I'm messy. It's fine, even if it's not super clean.

Nimo : that's what I told her to. But she insisted and said, she had to clean it. You're coming back, it had to look like a home.

Arina : Sierra-san...

Nimo : also, I have a favour to ask of you.

Arina : what favour ?

Nimo : you know father, he doesn't like the shioris. He thinks they're ridiculously expensive for no reason. But a normal doctor won't cut it either for Sierra's illness. I wanted to find a better one for her, but you know father doesn't like her. Cos you know...

Arina : cos she's like me. Not a battle type yokai. Useless.

Nimo ; plus she's a concubine. It just makes it even harder.

Arina : don't worry. I'll go and take a look. I promise to cure her.

" Thank you so much. " He pats her head " it's so good to have you back. You always healed us with you science stuff after nimioka left. "

Arina : it's not science stuff !!! It's doctor healing stuff!!

Nimo laughed " right right. " He ruffles with her hair " gomen nah. You're stuck here. "

Arina ; nothing I can do. Mother said I should ran further where father couldn't find me.

Nimo : Arina. I know, you don't like mother. But ... She cried for you secretly when she heard what father had planned for you.

Arina : nimo-nii. Maybe... Mother should never have me. I'm so weak and always bring trouble to everyone else.

Nimo sighed " daijobu. After you get married, you won't have to bother yourselves with these stuff. You just have to continue fiddling with your potions and stuff. "

Arina ; you seem sure.

Nimo : that's cos Zenos is my close friend . I know him. Father wanted to expand his power and just when everyone had already forgotten your existence, kanta mentioned you.

Arina: no wonder he remembers me all of a sudden.

Nimo : so I mentioned Zenos on the top of my head. It's the only thing I could help you.