114: Aiko's Affairs

Arina goes to jail and visits him " Arrain."

Arrain: arina-sama. You came to see me.

Arina: arigatou. You didn't betray me.

Arrain: I saw what you did to Ushi. I don't want to turn out to become like him.

Arina : really ?

Arrain: Half of it. We're scared of you like shit.

Arina : just you guys in my squad.

Arrain : yea, cos we've seen you. Look, we know how much you hate the Fuiin cos of what she did to Vislan. That's why Ushi died so horribly cos he teamed up with the Fuiins.

Arina: he wasn't even in my squad ... Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

Arrain ; plus, that boy is your kid. Can't really do it even if I wanted to. Couldn't let others kill him either.

Arina: I see. Arigatou. Why did you quit?

Arrain : cos you weren't our taichou (squad leader) . We all quit. It was only funner with you around.

Arina : I let you guys do whatever you want too much.

Arrain: is that so ? How come I didn't feel so ?

" ok. Sleep well in here. It's only for a month." She turns around to leave.

Arrain : Vislan is alive .

She turns back " that's not possible !! I saw her die !! I saw the coffin close !! "

Arrain: I'm sure. Same voice. Same face. Same eyes. Same hair. Just... No memories.

Arina : so she may, be nee-chan.

Arrain: probably. I never got to ask how she got that name even though she had no memories.

Arina : where is she now ?

Arrain : Guild V. That's where we got the request as well. It's outside of the city, in the Ghama Forest.

Arina : got it.
_____________________________________

On the phone...

Arina : mamoru. I need you to do something for me.

Mamoru : what ?

Arina : look into the guild master of Guild V for me. Don't ask why.

Mamoru : .... Got it.
_____________________________________

Arina pulls onto the ends of kazoku's wedding dress to make it a perfect train " perfect. "

Kazoku: mama. It's ok. Don't have to fuss about it.

Arina : you're getting married, again. I get to fuss about it !!

Kazoku laughs " ok. Ok. "
.
.
.
Kurama was in the groom's room " ready to do this again ?"

Ayato: feels ... Unreal. It's like I've already been with her all along. But this feeling... It's like we're starting everything anew again.

Kurama: I had that feeling too when I did the wedding with Arina.

Ayato ; is that so?
_____________________________________

" Faster..." She called out lustfully. " Ahn... ahn~~~ ... " And she pushes him onto his back . She sat upright on him. She took a deep breath in " well ... Almost time huh ?" She got off him and wore back her clothes. She left a pile of cash on the table.

" You know people wouldn't think you're the type who solicit these kind of services. You look so cute."

"  Cute is a dumb stereotype. Those gets you killed . Be careful you get killed neh, Koushiro." She said in her usual cute voice.