90: Their Children

Kazoku was now a middle schooler " tadaima !"

Kurama: okaeri.

" Hey !!! Is it my turn yet !!"

Kazoku: ssshhh.... This is a clinic. Don't make so much noise. Or my scary scary mother will come out and scold people. You don't want that do you ?

 You don't want that do you ?

" She's.... She's not that scary. "

Kazoku: good patient. Where's mama ?

Kurama: cooking at the back. She asks you to take over the patients as soon as you came back.

Kazoku: eh ? She skipped out work and dumped it on me again ?

Kurama: she kind of just left the office and went to cook.

Kazoku sighed " you need to stop her Papa. No wonder these people wait so long. "

Kurama: they only waited 10 minutes.

Kazoku: oh... She knew I was coming back ?

Kurama: mama senses she said.

Kazoku: she's so wilful. I got it. I'll take on the patients. As long as they're the usual ones.

A little girl ran to the front of the clinic " Papa. Nee-chan. Mama made rabbit fruit pies ! " She brings a plate out. Kazoku takes a piece " aiko. Arigatou. "

Aiko : nee-chan. I've grown taller again !

Kazoku: is that so ? How tall have you grown this time ?

" I'm as tall as the sunflower you grown for me in the yard !! " Aiko pulls her to the backyard "Nee-chan. See. See."

Kazoku: oh

Kazoku: oh. Our aiko has grown taller neh.

Aiko: nee-chan I want some roses this time. The ones Papa grows.

Kazoku; why ?

Aiko: Mama's birthday is coming up. I want to give her roses. But I don't want Papa to know because then Papa would copy our idea. And then I don't have nee-chan's ability...

Kazoku : ok. I'll grow some roses.

" Promise ? " She shows her pinky. Kazoku pinky promises with her " promise. Ok. Now I've got to go work in front. Make sure mama doesn't eat all the pies. Ok ? "

Aiko : hai !!! Aiko will make sure !!
.
.
.
Kazoku goes back to the front " Papa. "

Kurama: what is it ?

Kazoku: aiko is growing slower than me. I know every yokai is different. But... Do you think aiko will be like mama ? Grow only a little and stay at a short height. Will she even be taller than mama like me ?

Kurama: not sure. But she's healthy, so it will be ok.

Kazoku: um! Also... I've got something to tell you...

Kurama : what is it ? Kazoku.

Kazoku blushes " I... I've got a boyfriend. I was thinking... If I could ask him come over for dinner. He's a senpai. A high schooler."

Kurama: eh ~ is that so ?

Kazoku: Papa !!

Kurama: just joking. Sure.

Kazoku smiled " hehe. Arigatou. I'll go see the patients. "
____________________________________

Asurie : rabbit fruit pies. You're becoming more and more like Sierra.

Arina ; hey !!! Ok... I kind of got the recipe from her. The pies are soooo good

Asurie laughed " Arina. You need to make something else. "

Arina : I can make other food ok !! Sighs. How's aiko ?

Asurie: don't worry about it. That's why I'm here isn't it ?

Arina : she's starting to look more and more like my nee-chan...

Asurie : well, she certainly isn't like your weak ass. Maybe I can take her back and spar with my kid.

Arina : no !!! No one knows this about her. This is a secret.

Asurie : fine. I heard about what you said about the gene thing. Aiko is very different from you and Kurama. Are you sure...

Arina ; don't be ridiculous. Aiko is Kurama's and mine.

Asurie : ok. Don't need to get defensive about it. Where's your 3 months baby boy ?

Arina: he's no longer a baby boy. He's a toddler now. He's growing as fast as kazoku.

Asurie ; you two sure are active.

Arina : you have five kids yourself. What are you talking about?

Asurie: I'm talking about you. Not me. Urusei.

Arina: mamoru! Aunt asurie is looking for you.

The little boy comes out with a drink in his hands, slurping " what is it ? Can I have not training ? "

Asurie ; no training. Other than this aspect, I really suspect if these are even your kids. They're all so different from you. Kazoku has big boobs and she's ladylike. And you have this boy who tries everything to skip my training.

Mamoru: it's not fair aunt asurie. You can't say that because you always catch me no matter my schemes.

 You can't say that because you always catch me no matter my schemes

Asurie: and you named him , protect. I think you can just forget it.

Mamoru ; mama. Aunt asurie is going to make me cry.

Asurie: try that with me again, brat.

Mamoru : I'm leaving.

Asurie : that kid, reminds me of hirou. Are you sure they're your kids ?

Arina : I will, poison what you eat.

Asurie ; ok ok. Got it. They're your kids.