137: Kazoku's Baby, Kazaya is Born

Laemi : won't you be discovered ? You came all the way here just to get a stupid health check.

Faye: I'll be fine. Why? Suddenly sympathised me ? I thought you hated me?

Laemi: I never hated you. You were more transparent than the other sick ones. You got me a way out. Could you do the same for my imoto ? Rei.

Faye : she's not even of the same father. Yet you care for her so much.

Laemi : she's the only other family I've left.

Faye : she's under androme. I would have to trade her for something.

Laemi : I'll do anything... Please...

Faye : you begged me all these years and yet you still have nothing to give.

She sighs " I have nothing you want."

Faye : you told mamoru yet ?

Laemi nods " I told him everything... Before we got married. Just not that... The employer... Is you. "

Faye : employer. What a nice word.

Laemi: you do still pay me kindly for the information I give you . He knows you mean no harm . That you're just a concerned party I cannot reveal.

Faye ; you've been kindly loyal . Fine. I'll get your imoto out after this incident is over.

Laemi : arigatou. Faye-sama.

Faye ; how's Rekuez?

Laemi : she's doing fine. She misses fondly of Arina-san however.

Faye: I see...
__________________________________

Arvine : Arina.

Arina ; hai ?

Arvine: I have a new task for you. You will help me complete it right ?

Arina: if I can.

Arvine : good girl. Don't worry. It's a simple task.

___________________________________

Back at the Fuiin Mansion.

Androme brings Rei over " you'll really pay me that much for this girl ?"

Faye : you just want money isn't it ?

Androme : well yea... To fund my stuff... What's so good about her anyway ?

Faye : don't want to let her go already ? She's not any precious. Just suitable. I need a girl who can act as my secretary and fight. She just seems to fit that's all. Not a children, inexperienced.

Androme : none of the children Rexone gave you suits you ?

Faye : um... Still too raw. Yours is a bit more experienced. Plus... My other children who are now young adults are already out there doing my stuff. Are you selling or not ?

Androme : of course I'm selling !

Faye : alright. I'll send the money to your quarters. Bye bye.

" Nice doing business with you. " And androme leaves Rei with him. Rei bows " faye-sama. How can I help ? "

Faye : just stand there . Right beside me. Act like a bodyguard.

Rei : hai.

Faye ; I'm not androme, so you can go out and see your nee-chan anytime you want. I don't really care. Just make sure you come back here every night and nothing you hear in my quarters leaks out. Or else... You force me to take your life.