4: I Waited

Kurama : so you're leaving tomorrow ?

Arina : um... I'll leave all the stuff here. I have my own stuff back at my own place. As for the storage... I made a few extra so you have space. But... You won't have more if you used them up.

Kurama : you really won't stay ?

Arina : you're a gang leader. I know, you're a rational guy. I'm only here to help heal your comrades for free. No other purposes... Even in for the three months... For both of us... *Clenches fist* but...

Kurama : but ?

Arina : but... If you're really hurt badly and need my help to treat you, or something. Come find me. I left my address over at the desk. Bye bye nah, Kurama.

Kurama : ... Bye .
________________________________

Two weeks later...

Arina : ah... So bored. No patients. Nothing interesting. I wonder... How he's doing... Fine probably. What am I thinking... He just treats me as a tool. A free worker. Nothing more. Sighs... Maybe I should have confessed. Nope . No ! Don't be an idiot Arina. He's a rational gang leader. You're just going to get rejected. It's better like that. Um. You and your illness .

* Knock knock.*

Arina : who's that ? Patient ? What illness ?!!!

" Not sure. But I know my cure is here." The voice replied.

" Kurama ?!" She rushed to the door and opens it " Kurama ! Why... "

Kurama ; you have me your address. Didn't you ?

Arina let's him in " are you sick ? Are you ? "

" No. It's just... " He pulled her waist in, closed their distance in that one grip " wanted to see you. "

Arina blushed real hard " are you crazy ?! It's far from where your base is !"

Kurama : we had a little break so I can come find you.

Arina : just to come... Find me ?

Kurama : um.

She looked away " is there something you need... ? "

Kurama: I couldn't do this back at the base because I'm afraid that if I did this, it would be me losing rationality. So I held back everyday. But after you left, I was able to ascertain it.

Arina : ascertain what ?

" That I wasn't attracted to you just because I saw you everyday and wanted your body. " He said by her ear making her flush red " I couldn't even focus. I must, have you. That's why I'm here. " He swept her off her feet and placed her on her bed, with his frame hovering above her " you're ok with that right ? "

She looked away his gaze with a little embarrassment " since when did you ask what you wanted to take ? "

He caressed her cheek with the back of his finger " no. I must hear your answer. Or I think I can't do it. "

" Kurama... " She nods " um... I want it too... " And so he kisses her...
________________________________

Arina : you're leaving... ?

Kurama ; um. Arigatou, last night.

Arina : mmm... I enjoyed it too.

Kurama : then I'll be leaving. I'll be back.

Arina : um.

That's what they all say.