36: My Spirit Guide Is A Yokai

Genkai : let's go. It's time.

Arina : are you sure about this ?

Genkai : I have to.

Arina: why do you make me do this ... Now I have to... Mmm...

Genkai : watch me die?

Arina : so you know. Then why go ?

Genkai : I told you, I have to. And I also told you, because you're an unusually kind yokai who actually will complete this baa baa's wishes.

Arina : genkai...

________________________________

Toguro: so you've come. She won't interfere. Would she ? Not that I mind.

Arina: no. I won't. I'm not the battle type.

Toguro: good then.

Genkai : she's just here to fulfill my last wish.

Toguro: what wish ?

Genkai: don't worry. It has nothing to do with you.

Toguro : fine then.

Genkai Vs Toguro

Genkai lost and died.

Yuseke cried as he saw his master's body. Arina walked over and picked up her body in her arms.

Yuseke : where are you bringing her ?

Arina : to complete her last wish.

Yuseke: her... Last wish ?

Flashback ~

Genkai: I want you to bring my body back to this manor and bury it under any tree.

Arina: any tree? Which tree ?

Genkai: fine, that tree.

Arina : it's like you don't really care which tree. Then it doesn't matter isn't it ? Where you're buried.

Genkai : I guess... There's that.

Arina : it's ok. I'll bury you under that tree. To genkai, this is like your home right ? You lonely old woman.

Genkai : if it's isn't too troublesome.

Arina : sure.

End of flashback ~

Yuseke : damn it ... So she knew this would happen to her. Why did she still come ?!

Arina : because she thinks he's wrong. Maybe ... It's her way of saying, till I die, I won't approve of you .

Yuseke : damn it !!!

Arina : I'm bringing her back

Yuseke : arigatou. Arina.

She shakes her head " genkai was nice to me in some ways. Even if I was a yokai. " She opens a teleportation seal below " alright. I'm going. "
________________________________

Arina reaches the manor and finds the tree that was standing just right in front of the window of the living room where genkai used to hand out. She digs a hole and places genkai in " see. I completed your wish. You better rest in peace, you baa baa."

The spirit left her body and Arina was in charge of sending it "hey. "

Arina : hey. It's almost like you didn't die.

Genkai : don't be dumb. I'm really dead. I felt my heart stop and everything. I even put on that ugly face for that kid to see.

Arina : well... Are you ready to go ?

Genkai : can I say no ? Spirit guide. A yokai as a spirit guide, even after I die, I still see weird stuff.

Arina : urusei. I did what you wanted me to. Don't insult me !!

Genkai : hai hai.

Arina : you look like you're still worried over something though.

Genkai: urusei.
________________________________

Koenma ; oh. Arina. Have you done it ?

Arina : hai koenma-sama.

Botan : so... So genkai-san. She really...

Arina : ah. She's dead.