18: Reason to Not Killing Him

Hina : what ?!! That's great !! As expected, legendary thief.

Kurama ; he was scheming indeed. But not comparable to me. How is she ?

Hina : she's totally fine. But I still think she should replace a heart that suits her.

Kurama : um. That's a good idea.

Arina : huh. Are you guys talking about me ?

Hina :  nope. Nothing.
________________________________

Arina: la la la la la.

Kurama : harvesting organs from the dead ?

Arina : don't waste what your subordinates can give to your other subordinates you know.

Kurama: arina, what do you think of yomi?

Arina : eh ? He's your good friend isn't it ? I mean, he's like your assistant isn't it ?

Kurama ; you can be honest with me.

Arina : I know it's not really my business. But... His actions always cause extra dead yokai in your team. Like unnecessary deaths. If he would just not be so rash you know. Then again, it kind of makes it convenient for me to harvest organs.

Kurama; you can't have the best of both worlds, silly.

Arina closes up the body " Kurama. Can I ask you something ?"

Kurama : what is it ?

Arina goes to the sink and washes her hands " why didn't you kill Vicel ? Hina said you had him in your hands. It was easy for you. " He goes to her side and strokes her hair " break my deal with that scum ? True, I could do that. Why ? Did you hate him that much ? "

Arina : he planted a poison in you !!! That's unforgivable!!! I was so ready to forget everything and he did that to you !!

Kurama : it's ok. I had something planted in him too.

She hugs him " you're lucky you have me. "

Kurama : hai hai.

Arina: you should have just killed that scum.

Kurama : it's ok. I didn't want to bother with him . I just wanted to get you out of there. I don't want you to see him when you wake up.

Arina : still Kurama treats me the best.

Kurama : then listen to me and get your heart replaced. This one doesn't really suit you.

Arina : mmm... This one works fine. Fine !!