62: A New Patient

Kurama comes out " hiei. You've come. "

Hiei ; take off the barrier.

" I got it." Kurama shouts from the outside " Arina. Could you let down the barrier for a while ? " Arina let's it down for a while to let hiei in.

Hiei : I heard what happened. Is it real ?

Kurama : why don't you think take a look for yourself ? Really still not going to tell her you're his nii-san? You could be an uncle.

Hiei : you talk too much.

Kurama : haha.
____________________________________

Hiei ; here. Yours.

Arina's eyes lit up " demon realm rabbit fruit !! " She takes the bag over " arigatou !! "

Hiei ; you better take care of yukina then. Her and her baby.

Arina : daijobu daijobu. I'm the best doctor you know isn't it ?

Hiei : best childish like doctor.

Arina: hey !!!
.
.
.
Hiei was leaving after taking a sneak peak of his sister.

Arina: really leaving ?

Hiei ; I'll be back.

" Here ! " She slapped his shoulder and placed a seal there " now you can go in and out of the barrier with my permission. "

Hiei: take care of her.

Arina: hai hai.
____________________________________

" Hi. I'm looking for Minamino Arina."

Yukina : why ?

" I have a request. "

Yukina : a request ?

" Hai. I heard that this place heals all kinds of sickness. The harder it is , the more likely she'll take it."

Yukina : oh... I don't really know about such things. Kurama. There's someone at the front looking for arina. She said she has a request.

Kurama comes out " arigatou for helping. Why don't you go to the back and rest ? You are... "

" Marie Binstone. "

Kurama : I see.

Marie : I have been told that if I want to be healed by her, to come to this place.

Kurama ; what sickness do you have ?

Marie: stage 3 cancer. I'm not top on the transplant list. I'm going to die. Plus... I'm pregnant.

Kurama : gomenasai. We really can't help you.

Marie : can't help or won't help ?!!!

Arina steps out " don't be so noisy! I'm trying to watch anime !! "

Marie ; you !!! Save me !! No, save me and my baby !! I know you can !!

Arina : why ?

Marie : because if you can't then you're not befittable of the title people give you !!

" huh ? Like I care about that. " Arina takes a closer look at her body " stage 3 cancer. Baby , 2 months."

Kurama ; she wants to keep her baby and herself alive.

Arina : eh. Boring.

Marie : but you settled for less. Why ?!! He was also stage 3 cancer !!

Arina : that was different. He actually brought me another human he killed to do the transplant for him. I mean, he killed the guy, what could I do ? Don't waste lives you know. Because of him, several others got saved.

Kurama : Arina. Stop it. That guy also did because he took your joke too seriously.

Marie ; so there's... Really no other way...?

Arina : I mean, that guy eventually still died of cancer.

Marie : you didn't heal him totally ?

Arina : he didn't come back for medicine. Why should I care ? He's a boring case anyway.

Marie : I'll do anything. Anything!!!

Arina: then, what can you give me ?

Marie ; what do you want ?

Yukina comes out " I can't help but overhear. Arina. Could you just please help her ? "

Arina : but it's boring. Plus... Her condition...

Yukina : please... I'm having a baby too. I understand how she feels. If one day , you're a mother too, you'll understand too. For me, a favour. Please ?

Marie ; please.

Arina: ugh. So annoying. Bring your things and come stay with us.

Marie ; thank you. Thank you very much !!!