76: I'm Here For My Wife

Kurama: we're here to see my wife . Minamino Arina.

" Huh? Arina-sama is not your wife !! What are you talking about?!! She's about to get married to Hayarato Zenos-sama. Don't spout nonsense!!!"

Kurama ; that's why I'm here. Please let me through .

" Huh ?!!!"

" Stop it. We have to invite those who want to give their blessings to my nee-chan. " Kanta comes to the big gate.

 " Kanta comes to the big gate

Yuseke: who are you ?

Kanta: I'm Kanta Dierai. Sixth sibling born of Anchi Dierai.

Hiei: we're not here to give blessings. Return Arina to us.

Kanta: ah about that. I can't. I'll invite you in if you're here to give her your blessings. After all, I'm the one who suggested it. I want to see it go through.

Hiei was ready to pull his blade " you huh? Caused her so much trouble."

Kanta: plus, even if I let you through, you can't save Arina. After all, her conscious is currently being held by father. She will only do whatever father says.

Yuseke: what the hell?!! What kind of a father is that ?!!

Kurama was now annoyed but still showed a calm face. A very annoyed and calm face , like he snapped " ja... korosu."
( Then, kill )

Kanta laughed " nani ? Korosu ? Have you thought this through ? Just for one Arina. "
( What ? Kill ? )

Kurama ; ah. For my Arina. I have to take her back. I promised. We'll be a family again.

Kanta : tsk. Just let her get married. You troublemaker. We have to get bigger. We have to get stronger. Leave !!!

" That's it . I'm killing this guy. " Hiei charges forward but kanta flash steps and disappears. " Tsk. Coward. " Hiei looks at the two guards. The guards backsteps in fear of him.

" Let's go. " Kurama said and they all entered through the big gate .

____________________________________

They managed to reach a big space in the middle of the manor where there were faced with three male yokais.

Nimo: have you come to become our arina's prince charming?

Kurama: I'm nothing good like that. Prince charming are supposed to only do good things. I'm a yokai who steals from other yokais. I'm just here to steal Arina back to our family.

Basilis laughs " what a guy. You hearing this ? Nimo. "

Nimo: ah. Way too honest about it.

Basilis: which two of you are the ones who like fighting? Let's have a go. I'm basilis. Arina's nii, second in place.

Hirou: basilis-nii. Calm down. Can you just let her go through with it ? We've made an arrangement with Zenos. He promised to let Arina go wherever she wants after that.

Kurama: but then she would be someone else's wife right ?

Hirou : Nani ?

Kurama's face blackens and he clenches his fist " she would be that guy's wife right ? "

Hirou: but she can still go back to you and Kazoku.

Yuseke: that's not the point!!! That's not how it works !!!

Hirou: if you insist on doing this, I have no choice but to ask our forces to come and surround the three of you.

Kurama: ah. About that. That's why it took me two months before reaching here. No backup from other clans you are related with will come.

Hirou: Nani ?

Kurama: for two months. I've stolen precious things from each of the clans. I'll only return it to them after I'm done with whatever I'm here to do. They will not come.

Hirou: even so, we have 100,000 yokais here. It's more than enough for the three of you.

Nimo : we don't want this to be a fuss. You're not a dumb person. Please.

Yuseke: who care about 100,000 ?!! We'll fight all of them !!

Hiei : exactly!!

Kurama takes out a small vial of blood " that's not all I prepared for 2 months. "

Hirou; is that... Arina's blood ? What are you trying to do ?

Kurama pours the blood all over his whip. He swings his whip and it draws a circle around on the ground.

Nimo: what do you want to do? Making such a big seal.

Hirou : don't tell me.... You want to summon...

Kurama smirks " that's right. " The red circle starts to draw it's own scripts inside the circle making a seal. Yokais start coming through the seal. The three yokais backsteps from the circle.

Basilis: what the hell ?! How many are there ?!!

Kurama: 700.

Hirou: But the yokais coming through... Some really are strong . They have the confidence that they will defeat our force.

Nimo: ah... Ah.I don't like where this is going. He's as smart as you. Hirou.

Hirou ; I thought you were a smart guy who understood how things work. I was wrong.

Kurama : oh. I understand. Just don't like it.

Hirou: tsk. To do this, these yokais must have seals on each of them too. Where did you even get that much blood ?

Kurama ; Arina takes a a bag of blood out from herself everyday and stores it in case one day maybe someone needs it. She had given me permission to that storage after we got married. I was actually shocked she kept such a secret from me.

Hirou: impossible. And these yokais just willingly come ? What benefits did you give them ?

" What benefits? Arina healed us and saved us when we were hurt. She's a bit mean and all about medicines. But she saved me !! That's why I brought my friends to help too !!"

Hirou: I see.

Nimo sighs " so it has to go down this way huh ? Come out , all of you. " And their yokais come out.

" Then let's start this ! " Hiei charged forward. Nimo clanks his blade again hiei's.

Yuseke punches a few yokais down. But he squats as he felt a blade coming. The blade swings above him and misses. Yuseke jumps a few step backwards.

Basilis ; let's just have fun. We don't have to take this seriously.

Kurama passes through easily to the inner of the manor.

Basilis: ooi. Is that ok?!!! Hirou. He just went in.

Hirou: it's fine. I don't want to fight him and waste my energy. I'm better at using my brain. This is a show anyway. I just hope he can kill that monster.