39: Framed

Rikame places a bento on kurama's desk " here. I made it for you. I hope you like it. " He takes out his own " it's ok. I have my own. "

Rikame : then just... Eat mine later.

Kurama : it's really fine. I appreciate it .

" a girl made you a bento. These bentos, a girl doesn't take it back." And Rikame walks away.

________________________________

Kamine : neh. Are you really ok with not returning back home with Minamino-kun ?

Arina : huh ? No. I've got part time job at the convenient store.

Kamine : is that it ?

Arina : um. Of course. What else ?

" Shiori-chan. " A high school guy approached them at the gate.

Kamine : he... Isn't he that guy ? That guy you worked with on the science project for the science competition from another school.

" Hai. You sure have a good memory. Kamine-chan. "

Kamine: your school is the one nearby here, from Dateko High neh ?

" Hai. Irumi desu. I'm sure you still remember me. Right ? Shiori-chan. We had such a fun time. "

Arina : irumi. Why are you here ?

Irumi ; our schools are closeby. What do you mean why ? Can't I visit you ?

Arina : the science project is over already.

Irumi : that's why, a visit. You didn't come to school for a week I heard. I had no choice but to wait.

Arina : who did you hear it from ?

Irumi : I know someone who studies here.

Arina : ....oh.

Irumi: could I invite you out for coffee ?

Arina : gomen. I have part time job.

Irumi : then, after. Dinner.

" With kamine ? "

Kamine : don't drag me down !! I don't want to leave my house after I reach home.

Arina tugged on kamine's sleeves.

Kamine : meaning, no dinner.

Irumi: then how about Saturday? Lunch. It's a weekend. You must be free. You have to say yes at least once.

Arina tugs her sleeves again

Kamine : you're annoying!! Fine !! With me as well !!

Arina nods " um um. "

Irumi ; alright then. It's settled.
________________________________

Irumi : how did it go ?

Rikame : a bit tough. He already has someone. But they all fall.

Irumi : you sure ?

Rikame : hmph . Just watch. That girl is not my match. I will win this bet and you will apologise to me.

________________________________

Next day ...

Kurama : uhno, could you help me take that ...

" This ? " A female took the flask before he could finish his sentence. She passes it to him. He reaches his hand out to take the flask, he turns around to thank when he sees Rikame " Rikame. "

Rikame : see. I know you.

" Thanks. " He was going to take the flask by its bottom when she pours it in for him into the solution that was boiling. Her body was now near his, her chest touching to his back " see. I know what you need. "

" Shuichi. " Arina called out. Kurama turned around to see her face darkens.

Kurama : it's not like that. Arina !

" I... I've got part time today. " And she turns to leave. Kurama turns around to look at Rikame " you... What do you want ? "

Rikame : I want you.

Kurama ignores her and runs after Arina.
.
.
.
Irumi was standing at the school gate as Arina ran out . Kurama gave chase " Arina ! "

Irumi: shiori-chan. Daijobu ? Is that guy harassing you ?

She stopped in her steps and looked at irumi. Then she turned around to look at Kurama running towards her. She yelled " stop!!! " Kurama stops in his steps " Arina. " Irumi takes a step forward.

Arina : stop !!

Irumi : shiori-chan.

She runs in the other direction to the left without passing either of them .Kurama watches as Arina runs off. He knew he shouldn't go after her now.  So instead he headed towards irumi.

Irumi ; hi. Minamino-kun. Boku wa irumi.
( I'm irumi)

Kurama ; you set this up.

Irumi acted innocent " huh ? She ran out from the school. I was just here to see if I could walk her to her job place." Kurama now got annoyed, his eyes was no longer the kind gentle friendly ones. They held a little hostility. Irumi was now quite intimidated.

Kurama : you mess with Arina, I guarantee you won't have a good end.

Irumi: I'm serious about her !! Hmph .

Kurama ignores him and walks away.