104: We Will Build A Hospital

Yoona : I've come to visit you. Arina-nee! I even brought mother's lasagna. Special meat , special herbs. Mother was so naggy about it.

" Arigatou. " Arina said as she was seating on the opposite couch with a blanket over.

Kurama : specially came by ? Or pass by ?

Yoona: both ? I needed to buy a new series of books. Finished 30 books of the series of the demon realm. It gives a short brief of all the places in the demon realm. Just the a bit more known ones.

Kurama: I heard Arina say you're the most studious one in the family.

Yoona : knowledge. Reading. Fun. I've read a lot of stuff about the mundane world too. Sounds interesting. Maybe one day I should go and have a little exploration. But it seems kind of dangerous too.

Kurama ; not much of the adventure type huh.

Yoona: just safe places only. I know. I have a photographic memory. Maybe you can let me look at the arrows. Maybe I can tell you where they come from

Kurama: that's a great idea.

Arina : oh... The lasagna. Yoona. Let's eat it now.

Yoona : I was hoping you say that !!
_____________________________________

The doorbell rang . The door opens " you are ? " The yokai at the door asked.

Aiko : eh ? He didn't tell you ?

" No. You must be a client. I'm Musaki. May I ask of your business? "

Aiko: business... To look for him.

" Ok... Please follow me. " The yokai leads her in to the apartment. It was like a big loft where the place was split into two. One lower and one upper level platform.

Aiko : wah... He's rich.

Musaki: please seat here while I go make a drink for you. Coffee ? Tea ?

Aiko : hot chocolate

Musaki: we don't... Have that. That's a mundane world item.

Mamoru comes out from his room " Musaki. Dry clean the suit. "

Musaki ; hai.

Aiko : mamoru !!

Mamoru ; aiko-nee. Why the hell are you here ?

Aiko: mama got hurt. I want to kick their ass.

Mamoru: how did you find here ?

Aiko : beat up some people in a bad part of the city. Ask them if they knew you.

Mamoru sweatdrops .

Aiko : so ? Do you know ?

Mamoru sighs " Musaki. Get out. "

Musaki: hai ?

Mamoru: I don't want you to get involved. If you try protecting me, you might get your face bashed in.
_____________________________________

Yoona : this arrow...

Kurama: you know it comes from where ?

Yoona: nope. Hehe. Looks like every arrow. But arrows made from a weaponry store definitely have some sort of logo to say it comes from them. But this arrow doesn't.

Kurama: so that must mean something.

Yoona:  It must have come from Dark Alley. It's the bad part of the city where there's a lot of violence and doesn't do so well. They have some weaponry shops there that build some bad quality arrows with no logos. You have to pass through an alley to get there. That's why the name.

Kurama: I see.

Aiko: I passed by an alley to go the pharmacy to get rare ingredients.

Yoona : you've gone into the Dark Alley then. That place isn't that dangerous. I think you were just being ambushed.

Aiko ; mamoru was standing behind me. I couldn't dodge.

Yoona : oh. That makes more sense.
_____________________________________

Mamoru: I looked into it. But you can't do anything.

Aiko : why ? Why ?!!!

Mamoru: it's one of the shioris. You don't know about Mama's past because she never told you guys about it. But I'm in this job, I know everything. I hate them more than you right now because of what they did to her.

Aiko: what did they do ?!!

Mamoru: uncle nimo wants to build a hospital without the use of shioris. Our mama stands in the way of the that. But he allowed the research building they want to build.

Aiko : so ?

Mamoru ; so you can't go and beat them up. They'll take this chance to say that in exchange for compensation that we beat them up, they want the hospital plus research building.

Aiko: they can't do that !!! They hurt mama !!

Mamoru ; they killed off the guy who did it. There's no evidence they did.

Aiko punches the table and it breaks into half " whaaat ?!!! "

Mamoru ; don't worry. I promise you get to beat their asses. After this matter, is over. How about that?

Aiko : promise ?

Mamoru: um.

_____________________________________

At Dierai's Mansion....

Nimo : Kurama. I didn't think you would come all the way here.

Kurama; I couldn't ask you to come to our place. Busy man.

Nimo : how's Arina ?

Kurama: slow regeneration. But she's healing.

Nimo : I see. Have you thought about it ? The hospital.

Kurama: I have. That's why I'm here. We'll do it. But in my way.

Nimo smirks " revengeful guy. Fine by me. "