17: Release Her

Vicel: she's sleeping huh ?

Kurama ; yes . Not free to entertain you right now.

Vicel : oh no, I just want to thank her.

Kurama : no need. She's just here for her own fun.

Vicel ; but I have a gift.

Kurama : if it's something harmful, we don't need it.

Vicel : that's so mean and so straightforward.

Kurama: I heard you're scheming, so I have to make some things clear.

Vicel ; what things ?

Kurama : leave my Arina alone. And, release her from the curse.

Vicel : or what ?

Kurama : or I'll make the shimaneki so  burst from inside you.

Vicel laughed evily " you think you're the only one who planted something from that handshake ? "

Kurama : ah... If you're talking about that ice shard that contains lethal poison , ready to shatter inside me, it's taken out already.

Vicel : that's impossible!! Arina doesn't have that kind of skill !! She couldn't have detected it !!

Kurama : she was right. You know nothing much of her abilities.  Arina's Black Table does a very thorough examination of its patients. Her tools of that ability is also very precise and sharp. It didn't even hurt.

Vicel : that Arina ?!! Impossible !!

Kurama: you only used her as much of her ability as someone lower than you. Of course you underestimated her.

Vicel : shut up !!! Shut up !!! I still can kill her !!! Her heart is in my hands !!

Kurama : is that how you kill yokai stronger than you then ? Cos they didn't notice.

Vicel ; you should have died too !!

Kurama : that's right. I found something interesting by the way.

Vicel ; what ?

Kurama took out a bunch of papers in one hand and a corked flash in another hand " it was hidden by someone who really tried. "

Vicel ; how did you find that ?!! Callie!!

Callie: I didn't tell him !!

Kurama: I'm a thief. You need to try harder if you want to hide these things from me. Must be treasures to you.

Vicel ; give it back !!! Or I'll kill her !!

" break the curse. Lantern Flower " A flower was being summoned through the ground. It had a glowing bud. The bud opened and it produced a flame " or I'll burn everything. "

Vicel : I have her life !!!

Kurama ; the revival recipe and I don't know what this other thing is. I heard this from Arina. You made her steal it while it was still in research progress. She completed it , yet you claimed it as your own.

Vicel ; it's mine !!! She didn't complete anything!!! I figured out the way !!

Kurama ; to be honest, I'm a thief. I don't really care if you stole her credits. I just can't forgive you for making her life miserable, even after you left her. That's why, you'll release the curse. Don't make me fucking kill you. Then this negotiation we're having, won't exist.

Vicel: if you kill me, the curse won't be broken either !! It's my ability.

Kurama: I know. That's why. I'm telling you. Don't make me go down that path. You can have everything back. Isn't that good ?

" Tsk. Fine !!" Vicel released the curse on Arina. Kurama goes into arina's room to check on her. He touched to her cheek with his back palm, then felt to her chest " um. Not cold anymore. "

He comes out once again and throws the two items onto the floor " don't ever come after my Arina again. " He goes into he room to carry her out onto his arms and left .

Vicel : tsk. I'll get revenge for this !!!