53: News of Her Death

Kurama places her body on the ground " nimioka-san. Is there really no way ? "

Nimioka: no... Gomen. I really want to save her too, if I could.

Kurama : are you returning back to the demon realm when there's chance ?

Nimioka : hai.

Kurama : could you bring her with you ? She says she wants to go home. She only came here because of me. I can't go back, I can't slip by the barriers.

Nimioka : that is not her home. Her nee-chan is gone, that place isn't her home anymore. That's why she left it and became a Shiori.

Kurama : I see.

Nimioka : I think it's better she stays with you.

Kurama : I see.

Nimioka : also... I don't know if I should say this.

Kurama : what is it ?

Nimioka: there's a way... To revive arina.

Yuseke : there is ?!!

Kuwabara: why don't you say so earlier ?!!

Kurama: the revival recipe that Arina completed ?

Nimioka nods " but it's with the shioris. It will be hard to get the recipe. You would also need a soul to sacrifice."

Kurama : I know. Thanks for telling me all this. Nimioka-san.

Nimioka : no. She's like family to me too. I loved her nee-chan very much. I didn't want her to get hurt or die at all. It's just they got Carvin

Hiei: it's ok. I'm sure Arina wouldn't blame you.

Nimioka : she has, always been kind.

_____________________________________

Kamine: hey !!! Minamino-kun.

Kurama : hey...

Kamine : are you ok ? Why are you so down ? Where's Arina ? I want to go watch a movie with her later. She promised.

Kurama: I see...

Kamine : Minamino-kun?

Kurama ; kamine. Gomen. Arina... she can't go. She... Died.

Kamine : ... Huh ?

There was a still silence between the two of them.

Kamine : what ...? Really...? Is she ...

Kurama : ah...

Kamine tears fell as she yelled " how ? How?!!!"

Kurama : she ... Wanted to meet someone important and after she did, she met with some kind of troublesome character. Because of that, she died.

Kamine : what troublesome character?

Kurama : an asshole who just wants to use her as a tool.

Kamine : then why didn't you save her ?!! You're her boyfriend isn't it ?!!

Kurama : I tried ... I couldn't save her... I could only... See her one last time.

Kamine : I see... Did she go in peace then ?

Kurama : um. I think she did.
_____________________________________

Shiori: Kurama. Daijobu? You seem down lately. I've never seen you like that.

Kurama : um... I'm fine.

Shiori : are you sure ? Did you make Arina upset again ? Did you both fight ? She didn't come these few days at all.

Kurama : mother.

Shiori : hai?

Kurama: Arina... She won't come ever again.

Shiori : .... You broke up with her ?

Kurama ; no. She died.

" what...?" Shiori went over to hug her son " gomen. I know you loved her deeply. "