82: The Stranger Stranded Outside My Cottage

Kurama was in his Youko self for some reason " Arina. " She had just awoken " huh ?"

Kurama: who's better ?

Arina: huh ?

Kurama ; you did it with Zenos. I need to know.

Arina : eh ~~ I thought you weren't bothered with these kind of things.

Kurama : tell me.

" Hehe. " She puts her arms over his shoulders from the back " well~~ are you sure you want to hear ?"

Kurama : ... Not really... But I need to know. I want you to have only me.

She bites onto his pointy ears playfully and that made him blush. His other pointy ear starts to flutters as she bites. " Arina !!! You know I'm sensitive... There... " She lets him go " ok ok. I like Kurama best. It's just... Zenos let's me take charge sometimes."

Kurama: so it wasn't just once ?

She sweatdrops " haha. Breakfast, kazoku must be hungry. " And she starts to leave. He held onto her wrist " was it because of your father ?"

Arina: .... Um... He would come ... Everytime after my father came... He had a crush on me since we were young. You could think him of... Like one of those sexual partners you had in the past . We didn't have sex everytime, half of the time he just accompanied me until the day was over.

He pulled her in to sit onto his lap. He hugs her in and squeezes " I'm so glad I got there in time. "
____________________________________

Timeskip ~~ kazoku was big enough to attend elementary school.

Arina: bye bye kazoku. Mama loves you !!

Kazoku hugs Arina and goes off to school. " Bye bye mama. " Kurama opens shop after seeing kazoku off.

Kurama: are you going to the hospital today ?

She walks back in " she learns so slowly. So I told her to just come find me here was anything she want to learn. "

Kurama : I see.

Arina: Kurama~ it's kind of still early~~ and we don't have patients~~

He strokes her hair " work. Naughty girl. We're closing down for three days next week for a travel with the family. We have to work before then. "

" it's not like we lack money. Hmph. " And she walks away. He laughs a little at her tantrum and pulls her in , kissing her lips. " Take that and bear with it. "

Arina : mmm ~~ Kurama~~

" Help... Me .... "

Kurama hears a voice from the grass and goes to take a look . He sees a girl in the grass, battered up really badly. It was so bad her face was almost not recognisable. He carries the girl up in his arms " Arina. "

" Hmph. " She turns away and walks back.
____________________________________

The girl wakes up and sees a little girl by her side " who... Are you ? Where am I ? "

Kazoku : you're in my house!! I'm kazoku!! Minamino Kazoku!! My parents work to help cure people !!

" Oh... They saved me. "

Kazoku ; um ! They saved you. Mama says that if you're awake, you need to drink this.

The girl sees the small bowl on the floor and takes it up and drinks " arigatou. Where are they now ?"

Kazoku: working of course!! My parents' medicine is very very miraculous!! You should be lucky you ended up here.

" Oh... So ... They left you here alone with me ? "

Kazoku: huh? I guess.

" Hey. You're awake. " Kurama walks in " daijobu ? How do you feel ?" Kazoku runs to his side " Papa! "

" Thanks for saving me."

Kurama : no need. What is your name ?

" My name is Kelly. " She caught her reflection on a mirror on the table.

 " She caught her reflection on a mirror on the table

Kelly: my face... My bruises... They're all gone. How did you...

Kazoku: told you it's very effective!!

Kelly tries to move her left arm but feels intense pain " still broken huh..."

Kurama: that would need to take a little more time. It is a broken bone.

Kelly: arigatou. I have no money to give you though.

Kurama : we didn't save you for money.

Kelly: then... I'll go now.

Kurama ; I don't think it's a good idea to leave.

Kelly stands up and starts to leave. She walks down the corridor and meets with Arina. Arina's face blackens " where are you going?"

Kelly: leaving.

Arina : no.