100: Threaten

Kurama: take care of the house ok ?

Aiko : I'm not cleaning it, if that's what you mean.

Kurama zips up the bag " never mind. Ask nee-chan to cook if you're hungry."

Aiko: ok. I will. Enjoy the trip ok ?

Kurama : want any souvenirs ?

Aiko: it's just holidaying back to the demon realm right ? Mmm... Not really.

Arina : we'll get something for all of you.

Aiko : don't worry. Just go already!! Both of you !! So much things to say.

Kurama : ok . Ok. Bye bye.

Aiko : bye bye !! Mama !! Papa !!
____________________________________

Someone knocks the clinic door. Aiko goes and slides open " we're closed. Even if you're going to die, can't help you. My nee-chan isn't back yet. "

" I'm here about her. "

Aiko : huh ? Can't you understand ? I said...

The man passes her a letter. Aiko takes it. The man leaves before she could ask anything. She opens the letter and reads it " oh... That's why nee-chan isn't back. "
.
.
.
Aiko : ayato nii !!!

Ayato: what is it ? Aiko.

Aiko passes him the letter. Ayato takes it " what's this ?" He opens it up and reads " tsk !!! They took kazoku!!"

Aiko: um. I know. They want a million dollars.

Ayato: I don't have that much money. I used what I earned from the mafia for school fees and other stuff. I only have maybe 3/4 of the money left. Ugh... Your parents also have left for a holiday.

Aiko : daijobu.

Ayato: daijobu ja nai. That's your nee-chan!!
( Not ok )

Aiko: daijobu.

Ayato: they have guns and they have a lot of people. We can't just go in there.

Aiko : daijobu. Ill kick all their asses. *Eyes wink *

Ayato: you can't kill them. It's illegal for you !

Aiko ; then I won't kill them.

Ayato: if you get hurt, I'll be scolded by your nee-chan.

Aiko : daijobu. Extreme crisis needs extreme measures. Do you want to save nee-chan or not ?

Ayato : alright. Let's go.

____________________________________

Kurama walks out to the balcony and sits down into the onsen " this feel good. It is a good idea to have come here on a holiday. " Arina walks to the balcony " is this expensive ?"

Kurama: don't worry. Mamoru said he'll pay for it.

Arina goes down into the onsen "oh..." She takes her small towel in her hand and drenches it in onsen water. She turns him around and scrubs his back " neh... How come you didn't tell me about these ?" She asked seeing scars on her back " when did you get these ? They look new."

He turns around and carries her up to sit onto his lap " it's nothing. "

Arina ; answer me !!

Kurama: it's great that you stay this size forever. I can lift you whenever I want.

Arina : Kurama !!

Kurama: it's really nothing. We just had a yokai patient yesterday. He was a bit crazy because of the illness. I didn't expect him to be that strong. It will heal. Daijobu.