128: Please Stay With Me

Maina walks down the stairs to the underground prison. She stands in front of a cell. A cell with a nice cushy mattress , a nice cushy couch in the corner and a bookshelf on the left. Maina calls out " Rekuez."

The lady in the cell sits up on her bed with a cigarette " the chief is here. How can I help you ?" She asks.

Maina ; I'll help you get out of here.

Rekuez : why ? Other than I'm in a cell, I get everything I need. Other than being bored... I get food, a bed to sleep, even lousy cigarettes. Oh , and books to read time to time.

 Oh , and books to read time to time

Maina : don't you want revenge ?

Rekuez: revenge ?

Maina : they killed your favourite husband. Also, don't you want to see your little girl ?

Rekuez: my little girl... You know wheres she now ?

Maina: she's a doctor now in Derich Hospital. Derich is the city of the name the Dierais built on their territory .

Rekuez: she's a doctor now... A Dierai... ? How did that happen ? I thought she escaped.

Maina: whoever told you that didn't want you asking more questions. A Dierai girl stole her and had her taken in as one of their children. Some stuff happened, she's now a doctor in a hospital.

Rekuez: I see.

Maina: I will free you, but I want you to help me take revenge. I want to kill all of them. The entire council.

Rekuez: freedom and revenge . Why me ?

Maina: because you hate them like you hate me. That's why you're in here.

____________________________________

Kazoku sees the sickly Keiko on the bed in their patient room " yuseke-san..."

Yuseke: thanks for the medicine. Helping to extend her life till now

Kazoku: no. We were happy to help.

Yuseke covers his face with his palm as he tries to control his tears from flowing down. "Yuseke..." Keiko stretches her hand out. He held onto her hand " Keiko..." His tears flowed down.

Keiko: it's ok... Everyone has to die... I'm just... Just leaving a little earlier...
.
.
.
Yuseke : kazoku.

Kazoku: hai ?

Yuseke : please... Call your father for me.

Kazoku: I got it.
____________________________________

Kurama: are you sure ?

Yuseke: hai.

Kurama: how about Keiko ?
.
.
.
Keiko held onto the kietsu's little hand as Arina was carrying him in her arms " kawaii."