81: I Will Never Hurt You

Usual days go on as usual. Patients come by the door and they give them medicine they need. Arina goes to the hospital on days she feels like to teach Marie. Arina spends more time at home now that she has kazoku.

" Arina. " He held onto her shoulder to call her. But she drops the pot she was holding and jumped a little. She turns around " oh. Kurama. What is it ?"

Kurama : a patient came in. Insists you take a look.

Arina : oh ok.

____________________________________

Shiori: Shuichi nii.

Kurama : hai ? Mother.

Shiori: while Arina is seeing a patient, I want to answer me something truthfully.

Kurama : about what ?

Shiori : about kazoku. What did Arina-chan do to her ?

Kurama ; what ?

Shiori: kazoku is growing faster than how a normal child should. Don't tell me you can't see that. Is kazoku being used as some experiment of hers ?

Kurama: no.

Shiori: I told you to tell me the truth.

Kurama: I knew we could hide it from you longer. The truth is, kazoku is not normal. She's a yokai.

Shiori: what are you talking about? Don't make up ridiculous lies !! Kazoku is a kid !! Why are you doing this to her ?!!

Kurama sighed and demonstrates by growing several simple roses from the ground " see. I'm not lying. I'm a yokai too. "

Shiori: so it's true... But ...

Kurama explains everything to her from the start of how he got hurt and escaped to the human realm . He also expressed that he really treated her as a mother all this time and hence stayed by all this time. But he didn't tell her all the fights he was involved in since then.

Shiori: so... Does Arina-chan know about this ? That you're a ... Yokai.

Kurama: hai. She's one too. She's been in love with me since before I came here.

Shiori: so... Kazoku is a yokai.

Kurama : hai.

Shiori: does kazoku know ?

Kurama: she knows she's different from the others. We've told her as well.

Shiori : meaning... Kurama is then your real name. Right ?

Kurama : hai. But I like the name you give me too mother. That's why I wanted to give the name Minamino to Arina and kazoku too. I am still your son. That never changed. You raised me.

" Come here. " She hugs him .
____________________________________

Arina was combing kazoku's hair.as they both sat in front of the full length body mirror.

" Arina. " He called out beforehand and taps onto her shoulder. She once again jumps out of her own skin. He noticed her scared expression in the mirror as she dropped the comb in that one instant. She picks up the comb once more " hai ? Done. "

Kazoku ; I like it when mama combs my hair.

Arina: our kazoku now has long hair neh. 

Kazoku: hai.

Arina: alright. Go to your bed. I'll come after. What is it ?

Kurama : no. I'm going to the demon realm for a while.