26: Seeing Hiei Once Again

Hiei was changing humans into yokais. Kurama got hurt trying to take the hit for yusuke.

Arina : woah. So that's your Jagan ?

Hiei ; tsk. What are you doing here ?

" You know him ? " Kurama and yuseke asked both at the same time.

Hiei ; hmph. I heard you turned into some spirit guide for koenma. So it's real.

Arina : got bored you know of doing yokai stuff. So now I'm dabbling in other stuff.

Hiei ; hmph. Is that really so ?

Arina : urusei. Still, pretty dumb of you to do that.

Hiei ; huh ?!! What do you mean ?!! Baka Arina !!
( Idiot Arina )

Arina ; you should have just got someone else to implant the Jagan on them and just steal it off them. Then ask me to put it on you. Waah... Look at the technique. I bet he made you to start from scratch.

Hiei ; you didn't tell me to do that !!!

Arina : I thought you had brains !!!

Botan : arina-chan!! Do something !! Keiko-chan. Keiko-chan!!!

The eye on keiko's head was opening. Arina went over " Do you want to die ? Baka !! What if you spend out all your reiki ? We're you trying to use your life force too ?!! " She touches to the eye and puts a complicated seal over forcing the eye close shut once again.

Arina ; it's going against me. Hurry up and defeat him. Urameshi!

Urameshi Yuseke Vs Hiei.

Urameshi Yuseke won.

Arina removes the seal as the eye disappeared " she's ok. Still human. Phew... Took quite some yoki. " She then looks to kurama's wound and starts sewing it up with her needle. She bandages it and ties a knot. She was going to leave when he grabs onto her wrist " Arina. "

Arina: let go. I need to go look at hiei.

He lets go and she goes to take a look. She stands beside him " just unconscious . " She suddenly feels weak and she leans against one of the huge cartons.

Kurama : Arina !

She stands up again in her own " botan. Their memories. I'll leave them to you. " And she leaves.

Kurama gives chase " Arina. Arina shiori ! " She stops in her steps " hai ? Your wound will be ok tomorrow. No need healing from me do you ? Your regeneration is not that sucky like some yokais. "

" That's not it and you know it. " He walk towards her.

" I... Don't know. " She denies and flash steps .

Kurama: Arina...