51: I've Come To Pick You Up

Vicel ; ah... You're really dying. Whatever. I've got your blood. Should be what I need to break that barrier.

Arina laughed .

Vicel : what ?!!

Arina : if I'm dead, those blood will be useless. It uses my yoki to activate.

Vicel : that won't be a problem. I'll just mix some of my blood in. That won't be a reason for you to be alive.

Arina : I forgot, you're a scientist.

Vicel : of course.  How is it ? Your small heart beating so hard. If you were a human, you would've been dead in 20 seconds. Body unable to keep up with that high of a blood pressure. Body explodes. That's what happened to the other experiments.

Arina : in case you didn't notice, I am dying. Out of exhaustion.

Vicel : you can't see your Kurama again. Aren't you sad ?

Arina : he's coming... I can feel it. I might be able to see him before I die.

Vicel : just hurry up and die. No one needs you.
.
.
.

" Arina ! " Kurama enters . Arina smiled " I knew it . I felt it was you. "

Vicel ; what a pain in the ass . Tsk. Tell you what, I'll give you a potion that can revert you back up your former self. Give her to me.

Kurama ; I have that potion.

Vicel ; but even that would finish after some time. Wouldn't be bad to earn another bottle. How's that ?

Kurama ; thanks for your offer , but I rather have Arina.

Arina ; blood... Destroy them. Please.

Vicel ; shut up you.

" Arina . " Kurama runs towards her. Vicel throws ice scalpals at him Kurama dodges and reaches her. " Arina. " He strokes her cheek " I'm here. "

" Kurama. You finally came." She spoke in such a weak and frail voice. Even her voice was soft, almost as if she was summoning all her energy just to speak.

Kurama : why were you so silly ?

Arina : Nimioka-san is alive . I needed to know. I knew something bad would happen, just not this serious.

He notices the shackles " again. These stupid shackles. " He hugs her in " daijobu ? "

Arina : I want to sleep ... Kurama.

Kurama : Arina ?

Arina : I might not be able to wake up again. But... I'm so happy. I get to see Kurama again.

His tears fell " no. No. You can't go to sleep. I've come to pick you up. We can go home. "

" I want to go home... My nee-chan makes really nice yakiniku. " She smiles. She then grabs onto his shirt with such a weak grip " My blood... destroy... " She repeats. " Arigatou... For making it in time. " And her consciousness passes out, her veins burst causing blood to spill out at many different places.

* Shatters. The fox glass keychain turns to pieces *

Kurama : Arina. Arina !!! Don't leave me !!! Arina !!!

Vicel : it's no use. She's dead. See, her body can't take it anymore. Her veins are bursting everywhere.

Kurama takes out the shattered glass keychain that's in pieces out from his pocket. He clenches the pieces in his hand, this was confirmation. His Arina is gone." Arina... " His face blackens. He breaks the shackles with his bare hands and laid her down properly.

Vicel : sad ? I know. Why don't you revive her ? By using your own life. Hahahaha...

Kurama's yoki rises " Arina is not a tool. Time again and again you just treat her like a tool with no care of her feelings and her body " he keeps the pieces into his pocket " I should have killed you then. I'm not like Arina, I will never forgive you. I want you dead. " He changes to his past self.