136: Faye Fuiin, He Brings Information

Arvine : come here. Arina.

She goes and sits down beside him "hai ? Arvine nii. "

Arvine : then around and let me see your back

Arina : eh ? Why ?

Arvine : I'm just curious of those new bruises you got. I know they're sexual markings but I want to know how far did this guy go ?

She blushed " it's... It's my business. Can you not ? I'm awkward... "

Arvine : daijobu. I'm your nii. Don't have to be shy.

" Ok... " She turns around and releases her ribbons behind to reveal her back while she held her front. He touches to her back and makes the program appear.

Request password

Arvine : ok. I'm done.

Tsk. That Rekuez. She patched up the program security. It's not possible to send instructions now.

Arina wears back her dress as she pulls it up. He helps her to tie the ribbon " you like this guy ? "

Arina : I think so...

Arvine ; if one day you would have to choose family and like, who would you choose ?

Arina : family.

He strokes her hair " I see. Good girl."

Then a yokai was brought to their front " arvine-sama. This yokai stole money from you. What shall we do to him ? "

Arvine ; what do you think ? Arina.

Arina ; I don't know.

Arvine: Arina. Kill him.

Arina stood up " got it. " And she summons her one of her Black Table scalpals. It swings and slices the yokai's throat. He strokes her hair again " good girl. "

__________________________________

Vislan: what are you doing here ? You've been here almost every single day to ask me to let you measure me.

Rekuez: I want to measure your true strength. I need to know how you broke my security with sheer force. I knew you were strong as a kid, maybe even stronger now. So I need to know. What if the security I patched back isn't strong enough ?

Vislan ; I didn't... Break that on my own...

Rekuez: you didn't ?

Vislan : nii-san , basilis and hirou helped. We were really curious what's this thing on her back.

Rekuez: are they strong ?

Vislan: they're strong. Not as strong as me then, but strong enough to kill 100 average yokais at least.

Rekuez: I see. Then I don't have to worry. She's probably under Arvine , that pedophile. He doesn't have the force.  Plus they don't have the techniques required to break it.

Vislan : so it's super complicated actually ?

Rekuez: yea. And you boorish yokais just break through it with sheer force. Must have used a lot of strength. Must have hurt arina.

Vislan: we put her in a super deep sleep so she wouldn't know

Rekuez: I guessed as much.

Vislan : so we're pretty strong then.

Rekuez sighed " have to admit that "

____________________________________

Kurama's phone rings " Ione ? What's up ? "