7: I Came For You

Ururi ; oh come on. Don't be stubborn. You're dying.

Arina : I will never betray Kurama.

Ururi ; he doesn't even give a shit about you. You're still stuck here, that proves it.

Arina coughs some blood out " I knew that would happen. "

Ururi: you're crazy. Fine. I don't want his treasures. Give me the recipe !!

Arina breathes with much difficulty " you have known nothing else about those dumb science. You would never understand."

Ururi: you are one too. Don't forget.

Arina laughs " hahaha... There's that. "

Ururi : you haven't researched everything you wanted to. It's not worth it to just die. Come on. Give me the revival recipe . I'll revive you when you die.

Arina : bastard... You don't even have the antidote for this... ? *Coughs *

Ururi: why would I do that ? I want the recipe

Arina : fuck you...

________________________________

The door crashes through , Yoko Kurama had just came through the gate with his large plants.

Ururi : hey look. A visitor. With plants that eat demons.

Kurama : oh. So you know this plant ?

Ururi: scientist must know. We make all kinds of potions.

Kurama was not happy " I see. Where is my Arina ? "

Ururi; your Arina ? She's a shiori. She's ours.

Kurama: you return her right now. Or I'll tear this place apart.

Ururi: go ahead if you dare. You'll never be able to find her here. You kill one of us, I let her die. She's shackled to a place with a venom I fed her with.

Kurama : Arina can't be shackled .

Ururi : not if those are special shackles that can take away one's yoki. She can't even use any of her ability. Not even a little bit.

Kurama snapped. He didn't get angry easily. He didn't snap easily. But this time he did. He clenches his fist and stared down at ururi " if you value your life. You will give her back to me."

Ururi: she's just a keeper. Don't tell me, you actually, like her.

Kurama's yoki rises in even more anger " tell me. Now ."

Ururi  was really scared now, he knew that there was no way he could defeat such a strong yokai " ok. Don't be that angry. I'll show you."
________________________________

He brought him to a small shed quite a distance from the huge buildings of the shiroi.  He stood outside the door and started talking " Arina. Someone came to see you ~~" he unlocks it and pushes in.

Kurama enters and saw Arina lying on the floor shackled . He runs to her side and carries her up to have her head lean against his chest " Arina. "

Arina : ... Kurama ? Why... ?

Kurama : you got kidnapped, of course I came finding you.

Arina smiled weakly, a smile she tried with much of her strength " it's ok. I... Didn't give him... they're safe. Your..." She coughs a lot more blood " stuff. "

Kurama : don't talk anymore.

Ururi: she's dying. I have no antidote.

Kurama : then I don't need you.

Arina : it's ok. You're so warm... Kurama. You actually came...

Kurama : tell me the ingredients of the venom !!!

Ururi laughed " hmph. Even if I told you, you wouldn't know how to make one. The ingredients of the venom aren't all plant based ! "

Kurama : venom... It's a living animal's poison ! Tell me what animal !!

Ururi ; tsk, smartass. But that's only 70% of its ingredients.

Arina grabbed onto kurama's shirt weakly " it's ok. He's right. Ururi is an expert in making poison. He must have mixed a lot of things in it. I... Have reached the gate of death. "

Kurama's tears flowed " no... Arina. " He slices the shackles off her wrist with his whip " is that better ?"

Arina : why... For me... Tears...? *Cough*

Kurama ; because you're precious. You little dumb dumb.

Arina : bye bye. I love you.

" I won't let you. " He kissed her lips passing her quite an amount of yoki.

Ururi ; what the fuck! She's dying !! What is that going to complete ?!

She feels a little stronger " Kurama. "

Kurama : can you summon your that ?

She nods and touches to the floor. A black seal spreads a circle around them. Several black strings holding up several black scalpals and other black coloured surgical tools behind held in the air surrounded her.

Ururi : what is that ...?

Kurama puts her down on the floor and walks towards ururi. Ururi was scared , he retreats a few steps in caution. Kurama smirked at his move of fear " that is, arina's Black Table. There's nothing she cannot dissect on that table. "

" What ... " Ururi watched as the tools carefully slices all the part away one by one putting back clean ones. It was such precision and speed.

Kurama turned around " are you ok ?" She buttons up " don't see... The sewn up scars... Big and ugly..."

" Hmph. " He smiled at her silliness and carries her up in his arms " let's go home. "

Ururi : wait !!!

" Huh ? " Kurama was annoyed as he raised his yoki.

Ururi : no... Nothing .

He could only watch them leave " tsk." He bit his lips .