3: Will You Stay ?

2 months passed... While she was with the gang. She did her job as doctor to pay off her debt as she agreed to.

Kurama: Arina.

Arina : Ahh !!

Kurama laughed a little " you're too focused in your work. So easy to get caught off guard. What if I was someone who was trying to kill you ?"

Arina : eh ?! Someone would come into the base ?!

Kurama laughed at her naïveness " that's not what I mean. " She let out a breath of relief " it's not funny !! What if I spilled this chemical ?! It could burn me!"

He walked to her side " well, that wouldn't be good. Our doctor getting hurt. " He took her hand and examined " it seems you're fine. "She blushed a little as he held and looked carefully " you just want me to work."

He passed her another bag " here. Another bag. The other storage is full. Make me another one. "

Arina : I got it.

Kurama : Arina.

She turned back to her desk and continued her work " hm ? "

Kurama: You've been here for 2 months. Have you ever thought of staying ?

She stopped whatever she was doing " .... I don't know. "

Kurama : not for the gang. For me.

Arina : you'll pay me ?

Kurama: since when was that important to you ?

Arina : ... I... I have no real reason to stay.

Kurama ; I see.