89: My Girls

Kazoku : Papa. Look ! I got new clothes !!

Kurama ; That's so pretty. Did you enjoy yourself ?

Kazoku: hai !! Yukina bought a lot of things too ! I bought a plushie for aiko too

Kurama strokes her hair " good girl. "

Kazoku: gomen. I didn't leave any coupons for mama and papa to go shopping later. You guys must be bored waiting for us at home.

Kurama smiles as he thinks about their affair.

Kazoku: what are you smiling at ?

Kurama: nothing. It's ok about the coupons. We were occupied when you guys were out. Don't worry about it.

Kazoku: occupied ? You helped mama in one of her science projects ?

Kurama: something like that.

Kazoku: I see. Where's aiko ?

Kurama: in the bedroom with your mama. She's being fed.

Kazoku: fed ? Why doesn't mama feed her our here ?

Kurama: why don't you go and take a look ?

Kazoku goes and slides open the door " mama. " She sees her mother breastfeeding her baby sister " mama... Are you feeding aiko ? "

Arina : ah. I am.

Kazoku: what are you feeding her ?

Arina : that's right... I didn't get to feed you when you were a baby. You were raised by your grandma. Come here.

She goes to her mother's side " what is aiko eating ? "

Arina : she's drinking milk from my breast. Do you want a taste ?

Kazoku: eh ? Can I ? But... I'm this big. Can I still?

She strokes her daughter's hair " of course. You're my girl. Here. " She pulls down her other sleeve to reveal her other breast " suck on this. Just like aiko"

Kazoku reaches her head out and sucks onto her left breast's nipple. She starts to suck on the milk from her breast.

So warm. Mama's warmth. Mama's milk. So tasty... I don't want to grow up..

Both of her girls were done and she passes the baby to kazoku " arigatou for taking care of aiko for me. " Kazoku shakes her head " she's my imoto. I was getting lonely. Hehe. "

Arina strokes her head once again.

Kazoku: mama.

Arina : hm ?

Kazoku : can I... Drink your milk again ? It's warm ...... Mama's taste.

Arina: um. Of course.

Kazoku smiled at that response warmly " um !! I'll go pack up so we can return home back tomorrow. " 

Arina: arigatou.

Kurama comes into the room as kazoku leaves " Arina. You seem tired."

Arina: Kurama. Nah... I'm fine. Two babies sucking on me. That's going to suck out all the energy out of me. But... *Smiles* it's ok. They're my babies.

Kurama: feel guilty about kazoku?

Arina : um.... A little. But she says she wants to drink my milk again. So I think it's all ok.

Kurama: will you be ok ?

Arina sighed " breasts a little sore... I need some ointment for these."

He goes and sits down next to her, he takes out a small circular container " this ? "

Arina ; you always read my mind.

He opens the cover and starts applying it over her breasts. He spreads it over her breasts in a circular motion to apply and massage.  " is this better ? "

Arina : ah... Feels so good...

He laughed a little " I can't do this for you everyday you know. We have work. Maybe we should get a pump for your milk and have aiko drink it from a milk bottle. "

Arina: no !! Kazoku already didn't get to be with me when she's a baby. It's my fault. If she wants my breast, I will give it to her. So I can't be unfair to aiko too. I'll be fine.

Kurama: you spoil them. One day they'll become brats.

Arina : they're my girls !!

Kurama ; hai hai.