71: Family

Shiori finds a baby girl inside one of the rooms in the floor. She picks the baby up and sees red hair. That's when she understood, this must be her granddaughter.
____________________________________

Hirou : welcome home ?

Arina : this is not my home. My home ... I can't go back anymore. My family... I can't return either.

Hirou: gomen. I really wished you could have been like that for the rest of your life. As a Minamino. Mother was also really happy to hear you were getting on happy. Until ... She begged father to let you go. But you know, her words have no power.

Arina ; did she get hurt because of me ?

Hirou: why don't you go see her later ?

Arina nods " I will. "

____________________________________

" Welcome back. Arina. " Her own birth mother, Rukimura said.

Arina : hi mother.

Rukimura: I heard you had a baby girl. But according to what hirou said, you got one of your friends to help you send the baby back to the human realm.

Arina ; hai.

Rukimura: don't worry. As long as she doesn't turn out to be a fuiin, we won't want her.

Arina : hai.

Please. Don't be one. Don't be one like me.

Rukimura: you're getting married a week later. Don't worry, I know you don't care about it. So I won't force you to act in front of him either.

Arina : arigatou.

Rukimura: it's just, if your father wants me to activate that thing on you, I can't help it either.

Arina: I know.

Rukimura: I know you think of me as a bad mother. Because I've never complimented you. All I've ever complimented is how good your nee-chan was . She was very good. She was one of the best fighter we had. She was the only fuiin who fought well with the fluid use between seals and martial arts .

Arina: I know. I think nee-chan was super strong too. I admire nee-chan for her strength.

Rukimura: yes... Your nee-chan was my pride. But she had to die because of a stupid curse. That was her sacrifice to this clan. We had enemies. While you had your own contributions too. Although not as big as hers.

Arina: contributions huh...

Rukimura: Arina. As your mother, I was actually secretly happy you ran off to the shioris. There's no fighting there. It fitted you perfectly.

Arina : mother...

Rukimura: but as your father's wife... I can't go against him. You yourself tasted why. Why... Arina? Why aren't you as strong as your nee-chan? You won't have to suffer if you were like her.

 Arina? Why aren't you as strong as your nee-chan? You won't have to suffer if you were like her