80: We're A Family

Kurama and arina remarries again doing the ceremony once again.

Rukimura: omedeto. I'm glad this time I can be here to watch this union. Could you bring kazoku to visit me when you have the time ?

Kurama : sure. Of course.

Rukimura: arigatou.

Arina: so what's going to happen now ? To the clan.

Hirou: everyone's asking nimo-nii to take up the seat as chief.

Nimo: so I will. But I know kanta has ambitions. So I offered to give him one third of our forces and told him to leave Dierai and create his own clan. Have his own last name.

Arina: and ?

Nimo: he agreed . So Mother Anchi is leaving with him too. With the 6 concubines he married, he won't have a problem surviving and expanding his own force.

Hirou: but , of course that would mean our power would have dwindled as well because kanta left with half of our power cos of the concubines he married.

Nimo: Kurama. The stuff you stole ...

Kurama: returned them to your wives and concubines. Don't worry . I keep my word even though I'm a thief.

Nimo : don't worry. We'll be fine . I'm not like father, all about fighting and expanding territory. Not interested.

Arina : then...

Nimo ; hirou and I have discussed. We want to make our territory, this place more into a civilisation. Trade and business. A place where yokais can thrive. Better than fighting for territory, really doesn't get the money. Waste of lives too.

Arina : sounds good.

Nimo stands up and goes to hug her " you've done well. Imoto. You've slayed the monster. Vislan would be happy to know you turned out fine. She was always worried. "

Arina : um... Did nimioka-san ever come back ? To visit nee-chan's grave.

Basilis: he did. He even brought with him a son. Carvin.

Arina: I see. So you guys know about it already.

Basilis: but we let him in secretly , so father doesn't know at all about carvin. But I guess that doesn't matter now huh.

Basilis: you take care of her . Make her weak like when we just met her. By protecting her.

Hirou: She's my nee-chan but she's also dumb. So you watch out for her.

Arina : hey !!!

Nimo: live well. My baka imoto.
____________________________________

Hiei : hey.

Yuseke : you seem ok now.

Arina : Arigatou for coming.

Yuseke: are you returning with me ? To the human realm.

Arina ; of course! Kazoku is there. Minamino's cottage is also there.

Yuseke : I'm glad everything worked out well then.

Arina : um. It did.
____________________________________

Arina reaches home finally and sees her daughter all grown up to a toddler. Arina hugs her " oh. Kazoku. You've all grown up. "

Kazoku takes a while to look at Arina " ... You're... You're... My mama. Neh ?"

Arina nods " um. I'm your mama. Kazoku. " She kisses her daughter in the hair. " I'm never leaving you again. Ever. "

Kurama joins the hug " that's right. We're going to be a family forever from now on."