54: Arina Lantern

Yuseke ; hey Kurama.

Kurama ; oh. You're here too ?

Yuseke : ah. To visit this old lady.

Genkai : here to visit her again ?

Kurama places flowers on her grave under the tree. " hai. "
_____________________________________

Yuseke ; Kurama didn't seem like that type. To dwell on it.

Genkai : it's called faithful. You dumbass. He comes here once every week.

Yuseke ; eh ? no, it's just... Kurama is the rational type of guy. I thought he would be somehow over it by now. Be able to move on somehow.

Genkai : that just shows how much he loves her. Baka. Ooi.

Kurama : hai ?

Genkai : come in and drink tea.

Kurama: I got it.

Yuseke ; well, it's time for me to go.
.
.
.

Genkai : it's been a few months since she left. She made me all used to her having company, now I'm all lonely again.

Kurama: gomen.

Genkai: she's the one who should be sorry. Not you.

Kurama: well... She can't exactly climb out from her grave.

Genkai : that dumb yokai. I've really taken a liking to her.

Kurama: arigatou.

Genkai : how are you ? Still coping well ?

Kurama: I still miss her.

Genkai ; you still bring around that glued glass keychain?

Kurama: it's a birthday present. I can't bring myself to throw it away.

Genkai : she too, left me stuff I can't throw away. All her things are still in that room.

" I brought something else today. " He took out a pot where there was one flower bud " it's Arina Lantern . That's the name of the flower. "

Genkai : I've never seen this flower before. Is it even human realm's?

Kurama : it's not. I asked my friend, nimioka-san to bring me some soil from the demon realm. It will survive in this pot.

Genkai : are you sure ? I don't have the time to water it ok. Don't rely on me.

Kurama : it's ok. I'll come over every week to water it. I want to place it in her room. It's her favourite flower. I think she will definitely like how the flower looks when it blooms.

Genkai: one of her wish kind of thing ?

Kurama : um. A one sided promise I made. I never got to show it to her. I got hurt and came to the human realm before I could show it to her.

Genkai sighed " oh fine. I'll take care of the damn plant. For the dumb yokai. Cos she always cooked for me."

Kurama : arigatou.

Genkai : I know you love her, but she can't come back anymore. You need to learn how to move on.

Kurama : thanks for your advice but I know what I'm doing.

Genkai : fine.